24: Baby Boy

DAY 24: Baby Boy
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura

----- -----
AU: Time Through Pregnancy

----- -----

Hello, my name is Uchiha Sasuke. I am Captain of the Konoha police department, and I got married about six-months ago. My wife's name is Uchiha Sakura, and she works as head of the medical department in Konoha Hospital.

With Konoha Police. When my father, Uchiha Fugaku, decided to step down from his position, he decided to appoint me as the Captain, or Head, of the Konoha Police. While my older brother, Uchiha Itachi, was made a head detective of the police department.

My older brother is already married, he got married almost seven years ago and still hasn't had any children, which is making my other, Uchiha Mikoto, very anxious. Every since Itachi got married, my mother has really wanted grandchildren. She said that she wanted to have as many grandchildren as her two baby's would give her, but she has calmed down for a little while.

-----

Yawning, I scratched an itch on the back of head and pulled out the keys to my small home, "Taidama!" I exclaimed, yawning again as I heard light footsteps come from the living room and into the main entrance, "Hello."

"Hi, Sasuke-Kun," My wife, Sakura, says to me as she took my stuff and sat it down as I took my jacket and other items. I placed them in the small dresser next to the front door before engulfing Sakura into a hug and I was instantly hit with my wife's vanilla and lavender scent, "I got a surprise for you."

"Really?" I ask, kissing her forehead, "Where?"

"Go to the bedroom and you will see," Sakura says, "I need to finish preparing our dinner."

I let of my wife as she walked back into the kitchen, I slipped to my dark blue house slippers before making my way into our bedroom. I got out of the police uniform and into a pair of black comfy pants with a soft-dark blue t-shirt. Then, I saw that the bathroom door was slightly ajar so I went over and opened it. My eyes widen, as I looked at the test sitting on the marble top.

It was a pregnancy test.

It showed positive.

It showed about six weeks pregnant.

I instantly put down the test, and ran down towards my wife would was just putting on the lids over our meal before putting the flames on low, "S-Sakura."

"Yes Darling?"

"Are you pregnant?"

"Yes I am."

I broke down in tears and instantly latched on to my wife before putting my face into her neck, "H-How did you find out?"

"Tsunade-Sama saw that I was looking pale, and right when you left the house, I puked so I went in and rambled off my symptoms before she confirmed that I am pregnant, exactly six weeks pregnant. The said "Congratulations, Sakura-Chan! You are exactly six weeks pregnant!" so I got an ultrasound.

That was the best day in my life.

Jokes!

The best day in my life was when we found out that we were going to be having a baby boy! His name is Uchiha Satoshi!