Day 9: Secret Girlfriend

DAY 9: Secret Girlfriend
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Uzumaki Karin
* Yamanaka Ino

----- -----
AU: Academy

----- -----

"Teme! When are you going to get yourself a girlfriend! We are seniors in High School and you don't have a girlfriend!" Sasuke's best friend, Dobe aka Uzumaki Naruto, exclaimed as he shook his head and glared at him.

"I don't need a girlfriend, dobe. I already got a girlfriend!" Sasuke yelled then walked away from Naruto, with a scowl on his face. Then he felt two different pairs of hands come around his arm, making him sigh in irritation.

"Sasuke-Sama~," They both sang, horribly if he may add, as Sasuke rolled his eyes, "What are your desires?"

"Nothing! Leave me alone!!" Sasuke yelled loudly as they didn't move. Sasuke looked at the students in the classroom as their eyes were wide.

"Sasuke-Sama~! Don't say that~," They say as Sasuke sighed but froze at the voice behind him.

"Get off my boyfriend before I rip yours off personally," a warm voice says as Sasuke turned his head and his eyes widen. Sasuke saw behind him, his beautiful girlfriend, Haruno Sakura. The girls hanging on his arms shook in fright, "Oh! You want me to rip your petty little arms off? No? Then get off of him! NOW!"

"W-Who A-Are Y-You?" The girl on my left side, Uzumaki Karin, asks stuttering after each word as Sakura smirked.

"Oh, my apologies! My name is Haruno Sakura, age of 17. Uchiha Sasuke is my boyfriend, and my teacher is Dr. Tsunade," Sakura says, lifting her hands and cracked her knuckles before coming towards us, then got close to Karin's and the other girl on my right side, Yamanaka Ino, faces, "If you want to fight just say it! I'll beat you six feet under, if that is what you want?"

"N-NO!!" They say in fright and ran out of the classroom then Sakura looked at me and opened her arms, in which Sasuke snap out of his trance and ran into them. Her arms wrapped around Sasuke's neck as Sasuke's arms went around her waist.

"Hello," Sakura says as Sasuke chuckle, placing his forehead against hers.

"Hi," Sasuke says, then looks at her outfit, "Is that my hoodie?"

"Yes, you mother allowed me," Sakura says as Sasuke chuckles again.

"TEME!!" Naruto exclaims, gaining Sasuke's and Sakura's attention, "Who is that!?!?"

"My girlfriend in which you didn't believe didn't exist," Sasuke states as Sakura giggled quietly. Sasuke grabbed her hand and led them to his seat. He sat down on the seat, pulling Sakura into his lap sideways as she was facing Naruto then wrapped his arms around her again, keeping her to his chest, "Dobe, meet my beautiful girlfriend of seven years, Haruno Sakura. Sakura, meet Dobe aka Uzumaki Naruto."

"Nice to meet you, whiskers," Sakura says to Naruto who's jaw dropped and his eyes were wide.

"WHISKERS!?" Naruto yells, then pulled on his yellow hair and yelped, "You are not real. The pink hair isn't real, is it?"

"I don't know, what do you think?" Sakura says sarcastically, as Sasuke chuckled, "Why would you think that parents who name me after a flower tree?"

"You are not real, a person being born with whiskers is not real," Sakura mimic's Naruto, making Sasuke chuckle on the inside, trying not to laugh, "PINKY!? The blonde hair isn't real, is it?"