Day 7: Haircut

DAY 7: Haircut
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uchiha Sarada

----- -----
Era: Boruto AU

----- -----

It was a peaceful night, after the war and defeating all of the Otsutsuki's, Sasuke can finally relax at home with his beautiful wife and wonderful daughter. When his wife and daughter heard the news about the war being over, Sasuke and his family shared a true family hug. Now, he works and takes small missions throughout the village, help train his daughter, and spend time with his wife.

"I'm home," Sasuke announced, taking off his shinobi sandal's and placed them next to his wife's and daughters.

"Welcome home, papa!" Sasuke's daughter, Uchiha Sarada, called out and gave him a hug as he rubbed her hair, "Did you know that Mama got a trim?"

"You mean haircut?" Sasuke asks as Sarada nodded. Sakura started growing out her hair when she heard that the war was over. So did Sarada but she kept it in a low ponytail most of the time, "Where is she?"

"The bathroom," Sarada says then grabbed her bag, "I have to get going for my mission. I'll be gone for a week, Papa. Love you."

"Love you too. Be careful!" Sasuke called as his daughter left the apartment complex. Once Sasuke couldn't feel Sarada's chakra anymore, he put up his ninja vest and took off his bag then walked to the bathroom where he heard his wife's humming in the shower, "Tsuma?"

"Anata! Welcome home!" His wife called as he stripped his clothes and got into the shower from behind, "How was that mission?"

"Tiring," Sasuke says, taking a look at his wife's hair. Her hair was to the bottom of her shoulder blades and her bangs were pushed back behind her ears, "How are you?"

"I'm fine Anata," Sakura states, "Just healing the children in the clinic is tiring especially since they love to play with my hair, I had to cut it because there was a particular knot in my hair."

"Ah," Sasuke says, grabbing his wife's body wash and put some on the wash-cloth before rubbing it all over her body, "What is for dinner since Sarada isn't home for the week?"

"I'm just making a staple dinner for tonight. I'm gonna make some white rice with some chicken," Sakura says, "Since Sarada is gone, I have more lighter hours at the hospital and children's clinic. Also, I'm now officially teaching Himawari medical ninjutsu. Hinata and Naruto finally allowed it although Himawari is two years younger than Boruto."

"Really?"

"Yeah, You were gone for a year by the time that Himawari was born. When we came back from travelling, I thought that Sarada would be older than Boruto but Naruto beat us to the punch."

"Hn, he is still a dobe," Sasuke states then turns off the water before grabbing his and Sakura's robe. After putting on his robe, he sat down on the chair next to the sink and pulled his wife into his lap and she giggled.

"Do you want me to shave your face again Anata?" Sakura asks as Sasuke nodded. Sakura got the shaving cream from the cabinet along with the razor. After a while, Sasuke tilted his head back in relaxation while Sakura continued shaving. Once Sakura was done, Sakura grabbed a wet washcloth and wiped the excess away then added aftershave onto Sasuke's face then kissed his lips, "I'm finished. Let us make dinner then head to bed, okay?"

"Yes Mrs. Uchiha. I love you," Sasuke says, then watched his wife's famous blush come onto her face and smirked.

"I love you too, Mr. Uchiha. Get that smirk off your face," Sakura blushed then walked into the kitchen, with a blush still on her face. Sasuke shook his head in amusement.

"Your adorable. One of the reason's why I love you."