15: Expectations

DAY 15: Expectations
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hakate Kakashi

----- -----
AU: Ninja

------ -----

"Sakura-Chan!" Naruto exclaimed, as Sakura turned her head to see Naruto running towards her, "Hide me!!"

"Why?"

"I ticked off Teme, like really badly!" Naruto exclaimed, before hiding underneath the bench, behind Sakura's legs, "Just hide me!"

"Idiot!" Sakura mumbled then she felt Sasuke's murderous Chakra coming her way so she gave him a smile, "Hello Sasuke-Kun!"

"Have you seen the idiot? Imma kill him!" Sasuke grumbled before Sakura pointed downwards and Sasuke understood the message before silently using his Susanoo and picking Naruto from underneath the bench that Sakura was sitting on, "UZUMAKI NARUTO! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO PUT A REALLY GIRLY, SMELLY ASS PURFUME IN MY BEDROOM!!!!"

"It wasn't my fault!" Naruto exclaimed, "I was just doing it because Sakura-Chan has expectations in men when finding a boyfriend!"

"Expectations?" Sakura asks, seething as Sasuke smirked and Naruto sweat-dropped.

"You better hope that your prosthetic arm holds a lot better then your real arm Naruto!" Sakura yelled, her eyes dilated and chakra pumped into her fist, making glow a light blue color, "You are the only one on my list of people I should beat to the sun!"

"S-S-Sorry Sakura-Chan!" Naruto yelped as he was dropped to the floor, Sasuke was by Sakura's side as she was calming down, "Sasuke-Teme! Why are you cuddling up to Sakura-Chan?!?!"

"She's my girlfriend dobe," Sasuke said as Sakura nodded before nuzzling into Sasuke's chest and his arm was rubbing her back gently.