Day 4: Riding Cowboy

DAY 4: Riding Cowboy
----- -----
Characters:
* Uchiha Sasuke
* Haruno Sakura
* Uzumaki Naruto
* Hatake Kakashi

----- -----
Era: Cowboy/Cowgirl

----- -----

"Okay Team 7, Sakura with Sasuke and Naruto with me. We will go two separate way and around the mountain side," Kakashi says as Sasuke grunted, "Each horse has a small tent, water canteen, food supply, and other stuff that we will need travelling along the sides of the mountain. Sakura?"

"Yes?" Sakura responses.

"Do you have any antidotes like rattlesnake or scorpion?" Kakashi asks as Sakura nodded, handing Kakashi half of the vitals of anti-dotes, "Make sure to tie off on both sides of the bit mark to prevent it from going to other parts of the body. Here is how to take out poison, I put it on paper just incase. Don't let Naruto burn it."

After some time.....

Sasuke get on the horses back and Sakura got on behind me, then I got the horse to start running towards the right side of the hill. Sasuke can smell Sakura's smell, she smells like vanilla body-wash and strawberries. He blushed slightly and kept his head straight, then narrowed his eyes to see a cave-like structure for them to sleep under. Sasuke made the horse run faster then we got to the place. Sasuke got down and helped Sakura down.

"Sasuke-Kun?" Sakura voice came, making Sasuke internally groan and Sasuke's member to stir, "Are we staying here?"

"Hn," Sasuke responds back.

"Do you wanna get some sticks and twigs while I get our food ready?" Sakura says as Sasuke nodded, going off and went to go and collect the sticks. Coming back a few moments later, Sasuke saw that Sakura has our meat ready, she had our food on a metal rack. The other thing that he noticed was that she had her flannel unbuttoned, revealing her white tank top and lacy black bra underneath. Now, Sasuke must be a pervert, her cleavage looks creamy. He quickly look away from her breasts and his eyes dragged on from her breasts down to her ass. It looks so firm and round along with her creamy legs.

Sasuke look away from Sakura and see that our tent was set up, along with a small portable air-conditioner was not turned on, a thin but comfy mattress underneath of the small air-conditioner along with our packs, "Sasuke-Kun? Did you get the sticks and twigs?"

"Yes," Sasuke answered and started the fire.

"Its gonna take at least an hour or two to cook the meat a good enough temperature on the inside because of the low temperature the fire is. I have some small snacks in my pack if you are hungry, Sasuke-Kun," Sakura says as Sasuke continued his staring contest with Sakura's creamy breasts, "S-Sasuke-Kun?"

Sasuke can't take it anymore, he grabbed Sakura and pull her into his lap, making her gasp and blush. Sasuke's hard-on was in-between her legs, making her slightly moan. His eyes bled red as he put one hand on Sakura's hip, keeping her in place while his other hand was tugging on her flannel, tank top, and bra, "You are making me lose control of myself. Thanks to your scent, and body. I want to eat you, not any snack or meat. You are my meal," Sasuke say huskily into her ear, I can feel the heat of Sakura's blush on my face, making him smirk, "Let us go into the tent."

Sasuke picked Sakura up and placed her in the tent, she managed to take off her boots and socks, placing them to the side and Sasuke copied her actions. He took his hat off and set it to the side along with Sasuke's, "Flannel and tank top, now." Sasuke commanded, hauling Sakura upwards to that way she can shimmy out of her flannel and tank top, leaving her black, lacy bra and her shorts on, "Come on, now your shorts."

"Take off your outfit as well, cowboy Uchiha," Sakura sexily says as she took off her shorts, leaving her in a matching, black G-string thong. Sasuke groaned at her black thong, "What cowboy Uchiha? Can't wait to leave your cum inside me or you wanna fuck me raw so the whole desert can here, hmm?"

"Both," Sasuke growled at her, tossing their clothing to the side and leaned over Sakura, "I just wanna fuck your pussy raw so damn badly that you'll be begging for me. Having my cum inside of you, I can't wait for that either, leaving my cum for us to have a baby. Yeah, I'll leave my cock inside of you, you will have my baby."

"Come and get it, big boy," Sakura says as Sasuke leaned down and teased her nipples, sucking one of them while rolling and pinching the other one. His open hand went down to Sakura's slit and he teased a finger inside of her, making her moan.

Later that evening.....

Sasuke was dressed in his sleeping shorts while Sakura was wearing his long-sleeved shirt. They were currently eating the meat that was cooking the entire time while they were having sex. Sasuke's one arm was wrapped around her waist, rubbing her hip as she was sitting in-between his legs and leaned back against his chest, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, perfect," Sakura says, "Thank you. Sasuke-Kun?"

"Hmm?"

"Earlier.....While you were dirty talking to me," Sakura started, "Are you sure that you want me to have your baby?"

"Of course," Sasuke says, tightening his grip around her waist, "You having my baby will be the best thing in the world, after all, look at your finger."

"Hmm?" Sakura looked at her finger to see a simple engagement ring. It was a simple gold band with a ruby, "Its beautiful."

"Not a beautiful as you, cowgirl."

"Yeah, I was riding a cowboy."