- - 

"Byee byee kookie" Jin waved him a good byee. Kookie waved back cutely placing a kiss on the car's window, jin too blew him a kiss.

"Byee jooni" Jin waved, jooni Nodded waving him. Namjoon started the car toward kookie's school.

"Appa appa, will you buy kookie a gift" Kookie asked cutely pouting.

"Yes, and for whom do you want gift?" Namjoon asked, glancing a bit at kookie then turning his head toward road again.

"Taew taew" 

"Um-fine, you and your small gifts" namjoon said with a chuckle.

as they reached school,Namjoon hopped out of the car going toward kookie's side. opening a car door for him and pick him up placing in on the ground.

Namjoon leaned down on his level grabbed his both hand with his one hand, 

"Eat your lunch, otherwise mumma will beat on your bum" namjoon said cutely kookie nodded sincerly.

"Don't fight with anyone, okay" 

kookie again nodded, namjoon pulled him toward him hugging his small body, placing butterfly kisses on his cheeks.

"Kookie" Sehun yelled running toward kookie, Kookie broke the hug hearing his best friend voice.

"Sehunie" He said cutely 

Sehun ran toward them and hugged kookie.

"I miss you kookie" Sehunie said, Kookie giggled hugging him back.

"I miss you too"

they both broke the hug after sometime, Namjoon Looked at them smiling a bit.

"Appa, he is sehunie" kookie introduced wrapping his arm around sehun's neck while he did the same.

"Hello uncle" Sehun said bowing a bit. Namjoon nodded looking at sehun from head to toe.

"So you are sehunie" He said as he remember that this is a sehun guy who teach kookie non sense.

"Yesh" 

"Sehun, please stop teaching kookie nonsense" He said,

"I will never uncle" he said smiling brightly.

Namjoon shake his head, and smiled looking at kookie.

"Byee byee kookie and sehun" He said waving them both byeee.they both ran toward their class. both giggling and making fun of random stuff. then they heard someone crying, with miss jisoo and a young lady, a boy beside her was crying loudly, they both ran toward miss jisoo.

"Good morning miss jisoo" They both yelled in unison. and bowed to her.

Miss jisoo smiled ruffling both of their hairs, then turned her attention to lady and boy.

"Don't cry" She said.

but the boy cried more. the lady beside her, seems like his mother tried to comfort him. kookie and sehun looked at each other and then at the boy.

"Don't criey" sehun said coming toward the boy, The boy immedietely look at sehun with tears still flowing down from his eyes.Kookie also came toward him pattting the boy's back.

"This is jungkook and he is sehun" Miss jisoo told the crying boy. Boy looked at both of them with his big eyes sniffing a bit.

"He-llo" he said shuttering. they both smiled.

"Hello" 

"Can you both be friends with him" Jisoo asked both of them , they both nodded rapidly.taking both of his hand,

"Let's go" They both again said in unison, pulling the boy with them. miss jisoo smiled looking at three of them.

"Don't worry mrs kim, he will be alright" jisoo said smiling.

Mrs kim smiled.

They both made the crying boy sit on their bench.

"My name is kookie" 

Thye boy nodded, smiling a bit finding the boy so adorable.

"My name is sehunie" 

He again nodded, taking a deep breath.

"M-my name is kai"

"Kai" they both yelled smiling. kai too smiled.

"We are friends now" sehunie said giggling. kai smile grew wide hearing the word friends. he wiped his dried tears running down from his cheeks smiling brightly.

"Best friends" kookie declared and three of them hugged each other.

                                                                               - -