Chapter 1

A/N This is my first story and chapter sorry if it is not the best. I hope you guys enjoy it(:

My name is Madisyn Espinosa. Yes I am Mathew Espinosa's sister. For a month now my brother has been gone on a group tour called Magcon. It has been the longest I have ever been away from him. People say we are the same, for we both are funny, witty, caring, and good looking. Just kidding I don't think I am very pretty. I have long brown wavy hair with green eyes. My eyes change color a lot; sometimes they will be green, blue, grey, or hazel.

Now my boring life consist of me going to school. Every now and then I will post a vine; I am just starting to do a YouTube video every week because people are requesting me to.

I hope to start an acting career or maybe a singing career, but for now I have school, so currently I am in 5th period which is Science. I have this class with my best friend Anna Greyson.We have been best friends since kindergarten. She has black short hair and blue eyes. She is way taller then me, and has the perfect curves.

RING RING!

I gathered all my stuff and walked up to Anna.

"Hey Girl!" I said sitting on her desk. She shuffled around with her papers putting some away, and keeping others out.

"Hey, I am going to turn this in and meet you at your locker okay?" She asked grabbing her bag.

"Okay" I said giving her a huge cheesy smile.

I walked out of the classroom to my locker 207 and put the combo in. I pulled out my red penny board, and stuffed my math book in my bag.

"Hey!" Anna said walking up to me.

"Hi so are you still staying the night tonight?" I asked.

For a while we have planned on her staying at my house tonight. Matt is coming home to visit for a couple days, and she wanted to be there when he gets home.

"Of course I am. Let me grab my penny and we can go," Anna replied.

I felt my phone vibrate so I looked down at my text messages. Bobo texted me. I call Matt bobo because when I was little I couldn't pronounce brother right.

From. Bobo💩: Hey! I can't wait to come home for a week! I miss my best friend :( I'm counting down the hours till i step on that plane to head home! Love you Rae 😘

Seeing that message made me smile. He is the only one that calls me Rae. My middle name is Raelynn so it makes sense to everyone.

To. Bobo💩: I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! I wish 10 hours would fly by quicker. Haha get it fly because you will fly on a plane. I make myself laugh to much.(: Love you too 😘

I put my phone in my back pocket and walked out the school when I bumped into someone.

I looked up and saw Jake King. He is the perfect guy in our school. His perfectly styled long hair with his big blue eye makes every girl swoon over him. After all he is also the quarterback for our football team. He flashed me is perfect straight white teeth at me.

"Sorry Madisyn I wasn't paying attention to where I was going,"He said smiling.

"It's okay it was my fault I should pay more attention to where I am going," I said blushing. I can't believe he is actually talking to me. This must be a dream come true.

"No it was my fault. So tomorrow at 9 I am having this party at my house. You should come, and you can bring anyone with you," He said looking at me.