"Yeah I would love to come," I giggled. Great now I am also turning into a thirteen year old.

"Great! I have to go but can't wait to see you tomorrow," He said touching my arm as he walked away to his friends.

This is amazing! The Jake King just invited me to one of his parties! He always has parties at the end of each tri, but this is the first one I got invited to! I closed my eyes, and bit my lips as I was smiling trying to hold my excitement when I felt a shoulder hit mine. I opened my eyes to see Amber Bradley.

"Slut," Amber scoffed. Amber is on of the most popular people at our school. Her and Jake dated for 13 months till he broke up with her for being to controlling and demanding.

"Ignore them," Anna said helping me up.
"Don't worry I won't let her get to me again," I said grabbing my penny.

For a long time Amber has bullied me badly. She would call me names, prank me, and push me. It got so bad I went into deep depression. I even tried killing my self once....

FLASHBACK 8 MONTHS AGO:

I ran straight to my room and locked the door. I jumped on to my bed with my face down in my pillow while tears streamed down my face.

Why did she have to do that? What have I done to deserve her humiliating me in front of the whole school?

"Rae come out please. Or unlock the door so we can talk," Matt yelled softly.

I know he worries about me more than I can imagine, and wants to talk to me about all my problems to fix them like a big brother does, but I am tired of that.

I always talk to him about my feelings, and nothing changes. I don't feel any better.

"I dont want to talk right now. Just give me some time," I said sobbing my eyes out.

I heard him walk away down the stairs. I thought of something I could do to stop the pain. I looked at my desk and walked over to it. Slowly I opened the drawer, and stared at the bottle of pain killers. I grabbed them into my sweaty hands and walked to my door.

Cautiously I opened the my door to make sure no one was in the hallway. When I noticed no one was I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Crying I sat down on the ground against the wall. This is it. I grabbed out my phone and went to the camera. I recorded me saying goodbye to my friends, family, and my fans. I set my phone on the counter and struggled to open the lid because my hands were shaking so badly. Adults couldn't even open this fast enough.

"Rae are you okay?" Matt asked with concern in is his voice.

"GO AWAY!" I screamed.

"Don't do anything you will regret!" Matt yelled knocking on the door repeatedly.

"Too late," I whispered.

I knew it would be moments before he broke the door down, so I have to do it now.

"RAE OPEN THE DOOR!" Matt began to yell really loud. By his voice I could tell he was crying. It hurts me to know I am the making him hurt, but soon I won't be thinking about that.

As he was banging on the door I took 20 pills in my hand. Right then the door opened. Matt came screaming at me with tears in his eyes.

"NOO MADISYN!" He yelled tackling my hand knocking the pills to the floor.

"I NEED TO MATT LET ME DO THIS!" I screamed searching for the pills on the ground

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

Once I flashed back to reality we started riding to my house on our pennies laughing about our favorite vines. Once we arrived I walked in, and sat my board down by the door.

"MOM WE ARE HOME!" I shouted to make sure she could hear me.

"You hungry?" I asked Anna.

"Of course!" She said with a fake manly voice.

I started laughing and opened the fridge. I grabbed two sodas and two apples. Then I pulled out some ice cream with two spoons. We started eating when I finished everything; I was still hungry.

"I am so hungry!" I shouted.

"I don't know how you are so skinny! You eat more than a grown man!" Anna laughed.

"I am not that skinny. I only weight.....115 pounds..." I said looking at my stomach patting it.

"You are a freaking Junior! That is not healthy!" Anna said taking a bite of her apple.

"PSHH.. OH GUESS WHAT!! Wait I have two things to tell you!" I said jumping up and down.

"What!" She said mocking my movement.

"Okay so first we got invited to Jake's party tomorrow! And.... MATT IS COMING HOME!" I shouted

"Oh my gosh about the party! I already know Matt is coming home stupid. Hints the reason why I am staying tonight," She laughed.

The rest of the night included us watching comedies and us trying to stay up all night. We failed... We fell asleep around 2am. I know not that late but we had a long school we that consisted out finals.

Around 3am I heard whispering.
"Do you think we should wake her up?"

"Should we surprise her?"

I slowly opened my eyes to see boys surrounding me looking over me.

"MATT!!!!" I screamed jumping on to him.