Chapter two!

I finished hugging Matt figuring I should say Hi to everyone else here. I looked around noticing Shawn, Cam, and Nash.

"NASHY POO!" I screamed running into his arms.

"Maddie!" He said lifting me up.
I let go and ran up to Cam.

"I have missed you like crazy," I said hugging him. Cam was like my second big brother. He always is there for me. If I need a laugh I can just call Cam bam.

"I missed you little E."

I let go and turned around.
"SHAWN!" I yelled jumping right into him. He caught me; it would have been bad if he did not.

"Mads," He said wrapping his arms around me. I had my legs wrapped around his torso while he tightened his grip.

To tell you the truth I have kinda had a little crush on Shawn since I saw his first vine of him singing. We both let go and I hopped on to my feet. Maybe I should wake Anna up to say Hi to everyone.

"ANNA FIRE FIRE!" I shouted in her ear. Right away she stood up alarmed.

She looked petrified, and confused about her next steps.

"Anna it is okay there is no fire I just woke you up so you can say hi to the boys!" I said happily trying not to laugh at her face.

Only Nash, Cameron, and Shawn came with Matt for the week because everyone else wanted to stay back in Washington DC for a couple of extra days.

For the next hour they talked about how great touring has been. Until I decided it's Madisyn's nighttime.

"Good night boys!" I said going up to Matt giving him a hug. Then I went to Cameron and gave him a hug. I repeated the same thing with Nash. Last I walked over to Shawn and he stood up to give me a hug.

"Good night beautiful," He whispered into my ears then kissed my head. I could feel my cheeks heat up. Great. I am blushing. I let go and together Anna and I walked up stairs to go to bed.

Pjs is what I need to change into, so I slipped on my volleyball long sleeve shirt and my matching sweatpants. Then I brushed my hair and teeth. I walked back into my room to see Anna asleep in my bed already. I quietly shuffled my feet to my side and snuggled into my blankets.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to find my best friend snoring next to me. Of course I had to take a snap chat of Anna snoring. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I brushed my hair and stuck it in a messy bun for the morning. Next I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs to find only Shawn awake.
"Good morning beautiful" Shawn said looking at his phone.

"Good morning, so do you want pancakes this morning?" I asked walking towards the fridge.

"How about I take you to Ihop for pancakes?" Shawn said looking up at me.

"Okay let me go get ready," I started walking away till he stopped me.

"No you can go like that you look beautiful," He said grabbing the keys to my Jeep.
We walked outside and I sat in the passenger seat while he sat in the driver seat starting the car. I instructed him on how to get there while he sung every song on the radio. When I say every I mean every. You could change it to any station and he would sing the song.

We finally pulled into the parking lot; we both stepped out of the car and walked inside.

"Hello welcome to IHop table for two?" The employee asked.

"Yeah for Shawn," He said looking at me smiling.

"Stop I feel like you are burning a hole in my face," I said with a whiny voice.