39. Is That...?

The dinner with the American President went well. All the food served was delicious. The boys relished each dish on the menu & were waiting for dessert next 😊

At that moment, Suga got a call from PDogg related to a song they were working on. He needed a silent place to hear the tune that PDogg was playing on the phone in order to give his feedback, so he walked out of the dinner hall & walked along a corridor where there were no people.

 He needed a silent place to hear the tune that PDogg was playing on the phone in order to give his feedback, so he walked out of the dinner hall & walked along a corridor where there were no people

(PDogg - The legendary & brilliant record producer, composer and lyricist for Big Hit Music)

The call lasted for about ten minutes & by the time he finished the call, he had walked quite a bit & had almost reached the other end of the hotel. Realizing that, Suga started walking back quickly to go back to the dinner hall.

However, as he was walking back, something made him stop in his tracks.

"Yay guys, the dinner went well! Now, we only have to make sure that the dessert & coffee course goes smoothly as well. Let's finish the night perfectly. Fighting!"

"No way." Suga thought.

"Am I hearing things?"

"It couldn't be!"

Suga instinctively knew that the voice he was hearing belonged to Angel. But still, there was a part of him that couldn't believe it.

Slowly, he walked towards the open door from where the voice was coming. He peaked in, & sure enough, there she was.

Angel was standing amongst the cooking & serving staff in the middle of the kitchen looking excited & happy.

She was looking breathtaking in a baby pink suit with a white satin blouse inside that was tied with a bow. Her cheeks were flushed pink & her long black ruffled hair fell to her waist.

 Her cheeks were flushed pink & her long black ruffled hair fell to her waist

Suga's heart stopped beating. He couldn't move, his body was stuck. Feelings that had been suppressed for three years came back rushing to the top. Feelings even he didn't know he was hiding.

At that exact moment, Suga realized that Angel was the one his heart had been longing for & he decided that he would never let her go again.