8. No Time To Rest

Angel couldn't complain or say anything to Mr.Kim, that would simple not be acceptable. So quietly she accepted the command & started walking towards Suga's room.

By the time Angel reaches Suga's door, it had been about an hour since the time the band & crew had left. She knocked on the door quietly & was greeted by his manager Mr.Choi Kyu Pil.

"Oh it's amazing that you came." He said. "Apparently Mr. Kim Namjoon forgot his bag & laptop here & they just called me to take it to where they are waiting on the way. Mr.Min has just gone to sleep so could you please be here in the room until I come back? I shouldn't be gone for more than a few hours." Angel's face turned ash white when she heard this from Suga's manager.

What was she supposed to do? How would he react when he gets up & finds her all alone in his room? Her panic levels started rising but Mr.Choi had already grabbed Namjoon's bag & laptop & had left the room.

With great trepidation Angel sat in a chair that was furthest away from the bed & nearest to the door.

Suga sleeping peacefully with his leg rested up on a cushion.

She had not followed the band & had not interacted much with Suga but now that she was looking at him, she could see that he had one of the most beautiful & cutest face she had ever seen. His skin was smooth & he had round, perfectly shaped cheeks that had the slightest tinge of pink on them. He looked like an angelic child when he slept.

 Angel looked away reminding herself that this was not the time to be staring at an idol

Angel looked away reminding herself that this was not the time to be staring at an idol. How awkward & embarrassing would it be if he suddenly got up?

One hour had passed since Mr.Choi had left the room & Angel has counted every minute of it. She was hoping & praying that Mr.Choi would come back soon so that he would also be there when Suga got up.

However, fate was not in a mood to listen to Angel's wishes that day & as she had feared Suga got up.