9. At Your Service

Suga saw a young girl sitting on a chair in his room when he opened his eyes. "Is this still a dream?" he thought & rubbed his eyes. But nope, it was not a dream & the young lady was still there.

It took him a few moments to realize that this person was the Guest Relations Manager of the inn & also the same person with whom he had had the tipping misunderstanding. Because of the embarrassment of their first interaction, Suga had always stayed away whenever the band had interacted with her. However, here she was – in his room, alone with him.

"Ummm Mr.Choi...?" Suga asked with a questioning look. He suddenly wondered why she was in his room & where his manager was.

"Oh you're awake! Oh... ummm... your manager Mr.Choi said that Mr.Kim Namjoon left behind a few things & that's why he was called to take it to them... it's been about an hour since he left... I think he should be back soon..." Angel had practiced this scenario so many times in that one hour but still when the time came, she ended up blabbering everything up.

She had wanted to seem like a cool composed & professional person hen Suga got up, but failed miserably.

"Oh ok, but it's okay you don't need to be here. I can manage on my own until he comes" Suga said because every minute was getting more & more awkward.

"Actually Sir, my General Manager has assigned me exclusively to cater to your every need until you stay with us." Oh my God what did she just say? It came out all wrong & sounded like it could mean something else!

Angel's cheeks turned red and this fact did not go unnoticed by Suga. Why did he find it cute? 😊

"No no sir I didn't mean it that way, what I meant is that my General Manager has asked me to make sure your stay with us is comfortable... and since your leg is hurt & you are in bedrest, I will help you with anything that you need. Just let me wait here with you till your manager comes back." That was better thought Angel.

Suga didn't know what to say to this. He didn't need her help, but he didn't know how to say no when she had been assigned this task & wondered if she would be reprimanded by her manager if he rejected her help.

After giving it some thought he said "I'm okay & can manage with just my manager... I don't want to cause you or the inn any more trouble... let's wait for Mr.Choi, but after that I can talk to your General Manager & you can forget about this assignment & go back to your normal duties."

Suga really didn't want to be a bother to this young lady or to the inn any more than could be avoided.

"Also, my name is Min Suga... please call me Suga & not sir. If you want, you can also call me Suga... whatever you're comfortable with." He said after a few minutes.

Yes, this girl seemed younger than him, but being called Sir by her strangely made him feel like an ajhussi & for some reason he didn't like that feeling (-_-)

"Can I get something for you? Would you like some coffee or would you like to have dinner straight away a little later?"

"Coffee is good... can I have an iced americano pls?" said Suga.

"Sure, I'll get it for you right away!" Angel thanked God for this respite that she could leave the room even if for a few minutes.