38. Three Years Later

(Time skip)

Life is good for BTS.

They have been conquering the Billboard Global 100 chart regularly. The new & swanky Hybe building in Yongsan-gu is amazing. They are happy to be the officially appointed Presidential envoy to the UN from South Korea. And most importantly, their bond with ARMY is stronger than ever.

Even on a personal note, the boys are much more comfortable in their own skin & are all in a good mental space. All insecurities & lack of self confidence have been left behind.

Suga is also in a good space, the band is more successful than it has ever been, the members are healthy & happy. Most importantly his shoulder is fine & the looming, ever-present shoulder pain he had faced for more than ten years is gone now!

However, he's alone & doesn't have anyone in his life. Angel left Seoul that day after her sister joined the hostel & as much as they didn't want to, they did end their relationship there. Yes, he's had a few flings here & there, but nothing serious & there are still many days that he misses Angel.

The American President is visiting South Korea & today, BTS is supposed to join their President for a formal dinner to welcome the American President to their country.

The boys are all suited in luxury suits & are excited to be a part of such a historic event.