23. What Actually Happened

Angel went to work that day with the same anxiety that Suga was having since morning... how would she face him... would it be awkward?

But life had other plans for her & she didn't really get time to dwell on how she would interact with Suga that day.

When she was on her way to give Suga his breakfast, she was stopped by an angry Bo Hyun & her day had just gone downhill from there.

Bo Hyun wanted her & just wouldn't take no for an answer. Being a rich spoilt chaebol, he wasn't used to being rejected & didn't believe in taking no for an answer.

He had his eyes on Angel & that was that. He had to have her. How dare she refuse?

He kept insisting while Angel kept politely declining his overture trying her best not to cross the line of professionalism.

This went on for a few hours & in the end, just as Angel was about to lose it, her general manager came to her rescue & to help with the situation.

Angel got free only when her manager took Bo Hyun away from her. But she was mentally exhausted & if she was honest with herself, she was a little scared at how adamant Bo Hyun was about the entire thing. She had never been anything more than professional with him & had never led him on, why did she have the misfortune of getting his attention?

She honestly didn't know where things would go from here & felt a deep discomfort in her heart.