32. After Dinner

Whether the wine had loosened them up or what happened, but without conscious planning Suga & Angel somehow found themselves sitting very close to each other after dinner.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

**(It's finally happening guys! The first kiss. I'm so excited!)**

They were so close that Suga could feel the heat from Angel's body & smell the light fresh scent once again after a long time. Her face was so close to his that he was finding it difficult to continue the conversation. All he wanted to do was pull her closer & kiss her.

Angel was getting exceedingly aware of the closeness between them as well. She had only had one boyfriend in her life till now. That had been when she was in high school & that too they had dated only for one month. So being this close to a guy was making her very anxious. Still, surprisingly she didn't want to pull back... she felt like sitting there like that for some more time. She wanted to continue feeling the warmth of his body next to hers.

Suga & Angel had stopped all pretense of carrying on the pointless conversation & were silent when slowly Suga turned towards Angel. He stared at her eyes that were looking up to him & then his gaze slowly moved down to her lips.

"Angel... can I kiss you?"

The entire evening had been leading up to this point & Angel had also found herself looking forward to this moment.

"Yes..." she managed to answer in a soft voice which was barely a whisper.

Without wasting a single moment more, Suga leaned forward until his lips met hers. Her lips were as soft as he had imagined & she tasted so good. He moved one arm to hold her back while the other went to hold her head. God, it felt so good to hold her in his arms. Her body was so soft & delicate, it was driving him crazy.

Their kiss deepened & when Angel let out a soft moan, Suga slipped his tongue inside her mouth. The kiss felt so good that by this point, Angel had let go of all her inhibitions. Her desires had taken over & all she wanted to go on kissing Suga... there were no other thoughts in her mind.

Finally after a deep & passionate kiss they parted for a moment to catch their breath. Suga looked at Angel with a deep tenderness & was about to pull her in to a kiss again when 'Ding Dong!'

Somebody was ringing the bell. There was somebody at the door.

An Angel For Yoongiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें