17. Unexpected Encounter

"Byeoul was just leaving, please forgive her for this disturbance Sugassi" Angel said looking at Suga with an apologetic face. Byeoul raised her eyebrows at Angel as if to say what are you saying, I am not sorry for this.

"Annyong Byeoulssi, mannaseo bangawo. Would you like to come in for some coffee... its almost my evening coffee time anyways... right Angelssi?"

What? Angel couldn't believe her ears... what was happening today?!?!

"Omg yes!" Byeoul shouted before Angel could intervene. Angel was going to faint.

"Sugassi... I don't think this is a good idea... it is not professional & doesn't look good on my part" Angel said trying to correct the situation. "Byeoul, please..." Angel was almost begging her sister at this point.

"Not at all Angelssi, let me order the coffees from room service" Suga said opening the door signalling them to come in.

"What would you like to drink Byeoulssi?"

Angel couldn't take it anymore "I'll go to the kitchen & get the coffee & come." She said & almost sprinted out of the room leaving Suga & Byeoul behind.

Suga & Byeoul were talking comfortably with each other when she came back with the three coffees, it was a sight she had never imagined she would see in her life.

For the rest of the time, Angel was mostly silent listening to Suga & Byeoul's conversation. Of course, it was mostly Byeoul talking while Suga seemed to be listening intently.

He just had to ask her a few questions & Byeoul gave him their entire life history. Byeoul also told Suga how their parents had passed away while Angel had been in the last year of her college & how since then, Angel had worked hard to provide a good life & education for Byeoul.

Angel silently observed how regular & normal Suga was with Byeoul as well, no airs about his fame or wealth. He was behaving like an ordinary guy & no one would have imagined how successful & famous he was if they saw him sitting there talking & laughing away.

After about an hour, Angel cut their conversation short & suggested Byeoul leave.

"Can't you leave with me unnie? I wanted to really buy you a gift for your birthday tomorrow. You're always working & taking care of me... I really wanted to do something for you." Byeoul pleaded with Angel.

"Is it your birthday tomorrow Angelssi?" Suga said when he heard that.

"Yes Sugassi... but please don't worry, I will be here at work to make sure there is no change or mistakes in your service."

"What nonsense... please go now Angelssi & please take the day off tomorrow. As you can see my leg is almost normal now & I'll be fine... please go ahead & celebrate your birthday. A birthday comes once in a year, don't spoil that because of me... I'll be fine!"

"Thank you Sugassi! How many more days are you here in the inn?" Byeoul butted in their conversation.

"Three more days Byeoulssi." Suga answered, this realization making him feel an unexpected pang in his heart.

"Oh awesome... why don't you join us for Angel's birthday dinner tomorrow Sugassi... it'll just be us two sisters." Byeoul said figuring she might as well give it a try.

"Byeoul!!!" Angel shouted mortified... now this was getting too much.

Suga looked at Byeoul & then slowly moved his gaze towards Angel who was looking like she was going to faint any minute now. "Sure, I'll come" he said with a small smirk on his lips.