24. Thank God For Coffee

By evening, Angel had composed herself & was ready to resume her duties so she carried Suga's coffee & went to him room.

When there was a knock on his door Suga half expected to see a random staff with his coffee again. But when he opened the door, there was Angel, standing with his coffee.

His heart did the biggest leap ever, but of course on the outside he remained cool & greeted Angel with an annyeong.

"How've you been Angelssi... haven't seen you the whole day."

"Sorry for not being able to come earlier Sugassi... I was held up with something."

"Am I drinking coffee alone today? I see you didn't bring a cup for yourself."

At that moment Angel realized that she had indeed forgotten to get a cup for herself. After the day she had had, she couldn't really focus on anything.

By the look on her face, Angel seemed to be occupied with a lot on her mind. She didn't give an answer to his question so he asked again "Angelssi, is everything okay?"

She looked up with worry in her eyes but just tried brushing it aside "Aniyo Sugassi... all's well."

Angel's mood was totally different than what it had been the earlier night. She was physically there but her mind was somewhere else.

"Angelssi, please tell me what the issue is... it is quite apparent that you are stressed out about something... is it perhaps because of something I said or did yesterday?" Suga said knowing that Angel would most probably tell her what was on her mind, just to make him feel less guilty.

It worked. Slowly Angel started talking about the events of the day.

Angel thought that she didn't need to hide much because Suga had actually witnessed their interaction earlier, so she told him how the same Bo Hyun guy had made a big scene today as well wanting to take Angel out & insisting that he agree to his proposition.

She also told him that finally it had reached a point where it had escalated to a point where her colleagues & general manager had to intervene & take him away from her.

Hearing this Suga could barely control his anger. His fingers were closed in a fist so that that his knuckles turned white.

Suga thought who the hell was this guy to be so arrogant & not take no for an answer? How shameless was he? And most importantly, how far was he willing to go with this?

His first instinct was primal. He wanted to go & bash Bo Hyun up good so that he would never look or think about Angel again. Suga had a deep feeling of protecting Angel from him at all costs.

However, at that exact same moment he realized that he was there in the inn only for two more days & how whole body went cold with that realization.

He felt sick to his core at this sudden realization because every fiber in his being was screaming at him & telling him to stay right here where Angel was. Especially when she needed him the most.