10. Bad To Worse

As Angel was opening Suga's door with her admin room key, she heard a loud thud from inside the room. When she opened the door, she saw Suga on the floor.

He had slowly limped to the restroom, but when he was coming back to the bed, he momentarily forgot that his foot was in a cast which caused him to lose balance & fall with a thud on the floor.

"Oh God, my series of embarrassing moments just don't seem to end" thought Suga.

He had always hated looking vulnerable in front of others. However, to his bad luck, this was his third encounter with Angel where he was caught on the wrong side of cool.

Angel kept the coffee on the side table & rushed to pick him up. She held his hand & lifted his upper body off the floor, & then went behind him to put both her hands under his arms to help him lift his bottom off the floor.

 She held his hand & lifted his upper body off the floor, & then went behind him to put both her hands under his arms to help him lift his bottom off the floor

Suga grudgingly accepted her help because he really didn't want to push his luck further with his foot. However, at that moment, all his attention was immediately arrested by the light minty & fresh scent that was coming from Angel's body.

It was not a strong perfume aroma but smelt something like a body lotion. Suga hates strong perfume on people so the minty fragrance that was coming from Angel's body was just perfect & to his liking.

Suga pulled himself back from these thoughts & put his effort in to balancing himself to go back. However, as soon as he reached his bed with Angel's help his phone started ringing.

"Yoboseyo**... yes I just got up... What? How did that happen? Oh God... hmmm... no no, its okay... don't worry about me. I'll be fine.... no, that is not necessary... ok... I'll see you. Annyeong." Suga's face looked serious as he kept the phone.

**Yoboseyo - Hello

It was Mr.Choi, Suga's manager who had just called to say that his car had gotten in to a small accident while coming back to the inn & it looked like he would have to be there for some time. Since the inn was not in the main city, car roadside assistance would not be able to come immediately & even after that, it might take time for him to come back. Mr. Choi told Suga that he would try his best, but it might be possible that he would be able to come back only the next day as it was already 6 pm.

"Is there any problem that I can help with?" Angel asked.

Suga told her everything that his manager told him, but he was quick to add that he was fine & that Angel should really get going.

"It must be the end of the workday for you & you've had a busy day today so please don't mind me... go home & get some rest." He said.

Angel looked at the big cast on his feet & knew that he would definitely need support to move around, especially because of what happened earlier.

"No sir..."

He looked up at her.

"No Sugassi, I cannot leave you in this condition. You'll need somebody to help you move around... I'll stay until you have to sleep."