27. Call Of Happiness

Three months have passed since Suga left the inn. Both Angel & Suga felt a sense of loss & longing but at the end of the day Life Goes On. Both of them got busy with their respective jobs & even though both wish things were different, they have accepted reality & have continued living their life.

Tring tring, tring tring – Suga looked at the unknown number calling him.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Suga Oppa, this is Byeoul. Remember? Angel's sister... remember Angel who works in Sinclair Inn in Jeju?"

"Hey Byeoul! Of course I remember you... how've you been? Wassup?"

"Just wanted to call you to tell you that I'm in Seoul!!! I got a full scholarship in a medical college & am here to study... I'm going to become a doctor Oppa!"

"Oh wow Byeoul! Congratulations! Wow! So are you going to be living here in Seoul now?"

"Yes Oppa 😊 Since I don't know anyone here, I thought about you & called you!"

"Good you did that! Do you need any help? Where are you staying?"

"No help needed... just wanted to share my happiness! We just reached last night... as of now we're in a hotel but I'll shift to a hostel in two days... it's all sorted."

Suga's heart skipped a beat.

"We as in...?"

"Unnie's come to drop me... she'll be going back in two day. "

Suga suddenly got butterflies in his stomach.

"Anyways Oppa, just wanted to touch base with you... Bye & continue the good work!"

"Wait!" Suga shouted before Byeoul could hang up. "Which hotel are you staying at? I'd like to meet you guys again."

"Don't know if that is possible oppa, unnie will kill me if she comes to know I called you! You know how she is... professionalism, personal life professional life & all that..."

Nope. Now that he had got this call & got this information Suga was not going to let go of this opportunity.

"Don't worry about that, I'll take the blame... it's 2 pm now... let's do this... can you bring your unnie & come to this restaurant for dinner at 8 pm? I'll text you the address. Its secluded & private & I go there often so there'll not be any issue of getting recognized & photographed."

"Ummmm I can try...."

"C'mon you've come to my city, let me treat you guys once at least! I'm texting you the address Byeoul, see you at 8 pm sharp ok?"

"Ok oppa. I'll call you if anything else comes up."

The world suddenly looked so much brighter to Suga! ☼