15. Unwelcome Visitor

"Thank you Sugassi for rescuing me from that situation..." Angel finally spoke when they reached Suga's room.

She lifted her naturally long lashes to look up at Suga with an uncertain expression on her face & at that moment Suga just had an irresistible urge to pull her into a warm & comforting hug.

"I'll be back with your coffee later..." she said as she walked towards the door after helping him sit on the sofa.

"Angelssi, I don't think you should go out just yet... that person might be outside here somewhere waiting for you. Why don't you be here for some time & collect yourself. Also, if you don't mind, would you be comfortable to tell me about him?" Suga asked.

Angel told Suga that the person who was talking to her outside was a rich businessman called Ahn Bo-hyun. He had come to stay in the inn twice before & had been after Angel since then.

Angel did not have any interest in him & had told him so in his last visit, but that had irked him even more. He was rich & powerful & so thought that he could have anything & anyone he wanted.

Also, Angel was told by some colleagues that Ahn Bo-hyun was actually married, but was now living separately from his wife.

He was an overall brat & Angel had no interest in having anything to do with him, but he seemed more & more determined to have Angel regardless of her feelings.

Suga didn't realize it, but his anger & blood pressure was increasing with every sentence Angel was speaking & his fist was curled tight as if he wanted to punch someone. This guy was being an asshole & that would have irritated anyone, but the fact that it was happening to Angel was affecting Suga more than anticipated.