Chapter 1: Welcome to Seoul.

Y/N POV

I woke up by my mom yelling in my ear like a child "Ohohohoh~ come on wake up we are moving to Seoul today.

Don't you remember, now get your lazy ass up!!" I whined while rolling on the bed "Mom~ leave me alone i want to sleep...!!".

My mom sighed as she was so done with me then went out of my room while mumbling "Ughh this child is getting on my nerves".

I got up and sat like that thinking deeply about us moving to Seoul.

It was one of my dreams to go to Seoul but when today the day came i was so nervous.

I was so scared to meet new people, i didn't even know how my school will be there and does the students will treat me well.

My mom and me were going to move to Seoul because my mom said that she will restart her business there and shut it down this one that she had right now.

I didn't know the reason but i didn't mind as i always wanted to move from here even if was born here in Busan.

I had a lot of good memories here but it all changed into the bad ones when my dad left us without saying anything.

I saw how much my mom struggled, how much she worked hard, how many time she cried, how many times whe overworked herself just to give me the bestest life ever.

She always gave me time and also worked hard at the same time.

But now that she moved on and was happy, i was so relieved to see her precious smile again.

Maybe sometimes she missed him because she truly loved him but we cannot do anything.

I got up from the bed and went to do my morning routine with a new hope to have a good life in the future.

After i took my shower i got out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

As i was heading toward my closet to take my clothes my mom burst in the room while yelling.

"Are you going to sleep all day-" but stopped as she saw me standing in front of her.

She smiled awkwardly "O-oh your awake...Now quickly come downstairs to eat your breakfast" and with that she ran downstairs as i chuckled.

Then i took out my clothes before wearing them...
(This is what i wore👇)

I went downstairs and headed toward the kicthen

After i settled myself down on the kicthen counter mom gave me my breakfast "Thank you mom~".

"Your welcome dear" she kissed my forehead before i digged in my breakfast.

Mom too sat across me and started to eat her own breakfast and there was a total silence in the kicthen until i broke it.