17. To The Real Hell

Começar do início

This is my way.

I throw the gun in any direction. Then my hands wrapped around his neck so Cody wouldn't be able to breathe at all. But he will beg for his life.

"This is my last question, do you know who is the person who is always chasing me?" I wouldn't let go of my grip on his neck until he nodded in acknowledgement.

“I… aargghh… could… y-you let go of your hands first?” He asked.

I grin at that. Then I released my grip on his neck and let him speak.

"Okay, now tell me who is it?”

"How you didn't notice all this time?" He laughed amidst the unfunnyness that existed.

I'm fed up with him.

I again strangled him. Pinched right around his neck like a crab's hand. Cody winced again in pain. I will not spare him.

“Have you had your fill of laughing?" I helped him to his feet over the edge, only with a snap of my fingers maybe Cody would have rolled into it. "This isn't funny at all."

"You even recognize him" he said again and I couldn't quite understand who he was referring to. Do I fucking know him?

"ENOUGH! JUST TELL ME, WHO IS HE?"

“He--“

DAR!

Cody Ayhner was shot.

But I wasn't the one who shot him. Then I started to hold his body irregularly which was about to collapse. Before he dies, I should be able to find out who it was. However, Cody was shot in the chest, near his heart which was about to stop beating. I looked back and saw the figure of the brutal shooter again.

"You?" I was shocked because I couldn't believe that he would kill Cody Ayhner.

Cody slowly finally started to close his eyes when he really couldn't help it anymore. I let him die and went to his killer.

The shooter will aim his gun at me. No, I can't die here in vain. But Cody said that he was the closest person to me all this time. I have to prove it.

"Just end it now! Don't you want to kill me? Come on, shoot me!" I challenged him while walking towards his direction.

The eyebrows on his face rose, he became confused because I had no fear. When I was in front of my killer, I didn't take off his mask right away. I should play smart to be able to catch it.

"Listen, I won't run away or stop you today. Come on, just do your job to kill me!” I screamed.

"If only I could kill you now, but this time I should do something else for you," he said, still using his robotic voice.

"What's that?"

He lowered his gun on me. Then one of his hands choked me so hard I could feel what Cody felt when I choked him.

He dragged me until my body hit the wall. I had a slight wound on my back. I don't know, maybe the walls are too uneven. When I was able to look into his eyes from such a close distance, I could guess who he was.

"I might prefer if you take off the mask, show who you fuckin' are!" I said to him.

He pressed his stranglehold even more.

"Why you are so obsessed with me, huh?"

I spat in front of him. "Wasn't it you who was obsessed with me all along? You chase me every certain time. You try to kill
me!"

"Ah, you’re right. But you can't run away today.”

That's exactly what I planned.

I turned things upside down. I twisted his arm with all the strength I had so he didn't fight me. When I was about to take off his mask, he managed to paralyze me against his resistance. He pulls me against the wall again and this time the back of my back may have been scratched.

"Theodor, don't try to fight me. Or I will really eliminate you like Cody Ayhner.” And yes, that sounds like a classic threat. I'm not afraid. "Okay, I will treat you well today. Come with me, I will drive you!"

He finally released his stranglehold.

"Where?"

"To the real hell."