10. What's going on?

Beginne am Anfang

He looked really serious "Girls I owe you an apology, I usually don't take this kind of rumours seriously but I felt betrayed, Lisa's parents are good friends of mine and your mum as well Jen, I actually feel embarrassed for doubt about you both, I know your parents values, after all you are good girls, you have came all this way on your own, without any help from your families but well you proved me wrong about all this misunderstanding, I just have to say that you better start to get ready Jen, next week you'll have an interview so people know more about you, it won't be aired till we present your debut in two weeks, you'll be singing in a couple of shows, and then you'll film your Music Video, Lisa will be part of the team working on that and hopefully she will keep working with you for at least a couple of years, because we are planning big things for you and so far Lisa is the only one who can make you feel motivated enough to show all your talent, I'm proud of you both, keep it up Jen", I smiled at him "Thank you so much Mr. Y It really means a lot for me and I'm looking forward keep working with Lisa", he smiled "I'm sure she feels the same and so do I, well it was a pleasure, I'm eager to see what's next" then he looked at me and walked away.

I wanted to talk to Lisa and he called her again before leave, they kept talking and I saw affection on his eyes, he really appreciated her.

Lisa POV

Mr. Y wanted to talk to me again, I was still kinda moody for everything that he said "Lis I'm sorry, I usually don't mention my people background or scold them in front of everyone, trust me I was prepared to do that, but you really proved me wrong, I'm sorry for the bad moment I made you pass today, keep working hard kiddo, I hope you don't take this personally, I really appreciate you, but CL was really insisting that you should work with her because Jennie wasn't progressing at all and she wanted your help for her new album, she is my niece and I trusted her words, but I will make sure she stays away from this area" I looked at him, the nerves of this girl, I need to clarify I never kissed her, she tried and I wanted to but I wasn't gonna risk my job, I knew she was Mr. Y niece so I stepped away, "It's ok Mr. Y but I'm glad this is happening right now, you can see Jennie is progressing really fast and I don't want her career get damaged, I'm her trainer and her best friend, and this is a priority for me, I would never cover anybody because my job as choreographer is first, I'm a professional, I hope you ask me firsthand or at least to the other person involved the next time, but I really hope you trust us" he nodded at me and gave me a hug.

When he left I sighed, I couldn't believe this was out of... Maybe jealousy, I'm glad I never kissed Chae, by now I would be unemployed, I was about to turn around when I felt Jennie back hugging me and I just got surprised "Jennie ..." She cut me off , "Thanks for believe in me, it's thanks to you that I will be able to achieve my dreams", I would lie if I say this wasn't one of the best hugs I have ever got in my life, I just felt in my chest a warm sensation, pure happiness.

She let go and I turned around to face Jennie and she was blushing,  I hugged her again, this time I pressed her hard against me and I just heard her gasp in surprise, I could feel all her body against mine, she lowered her gaze, maybe she was embarrassed so I just caressed her cheek with my thumb, "I'm always going to be by your side, as a friend or as a trainer, and I always have believed in your talent, you are gonna rock this damn industry, I'll make sure of it, and it's a promise Kim" she giggled.

Jennie POV

After feel Lisa strong embrace and her sweet words I couldn't stop myself from giggling, I was nervous I suppose, I never act this way, she let go the hug and cupped my cheeks, "You'll be big Jennie Kim, and I'll be there right beside you" I missed the heat of her embrace, right away, I nodded and she let go again.

I just didn't know what to do next, so I turned around to look for my bag, and then I heard her speaking again "I never kissed Chae, I mean I was playing around but I wanted to, she was really charming when I started here and I guess I got attracted, so yeah I like boys and girls, I think she made me realize that, but I stopped myself because I heard she was troubles, and I just didn't do anything because this job is a priority for me, I have been working really hard and I wanted to prove myself what I'm able to do, so Jen stay away from her, she was the one talking about you slacking and I'll have a few words with her later on".