27

I follow jj into the chateau, still wearing my wet shorts and tshirt.

Kiara looks up when she sees us walk in, "Outside." I sigh as i look at her.

"Might not be the best thing to leave them outside, they could drown eachother in the cats ass." Pope says and Kiara, jj, and i all give Pope a weird look which he shrugs too, "It could happen."

I start walking outside, hoping Kiara was following me because if she wasn't then i'd look really stupid right now.

I sigh as i lean against the hot tub and look up as she walks towards me, "What?"

"I know you hate me, and i honestly don't hate you, i just think you're an annoying bitch but that's besides the point." I shrug as i look at her.

"If you came out here just to insult me." She starts as she turns around.

"Ok, Ok, Fine. I'm not the best at this sappy shit." I say as i look at her, "Sorry i fucked your boyfriend." I sigh.

"I thought you two just kissed??" She says as an exasperated look spreads onto her face.

"Oh well, surprise i guess." I say with an awkward smile.

"Do you even remember his name?" She asks and i shrug, "It was freshman year, how am i supposed to remember."

"Oh yeah i forgot you don't keep track of everyone you've slept with." She says with a laugh and i give her a small smile, "If you had as much action as i do you wouldn't either."

"Um- Sorry about calling you a slut, and a whore, and a cunt, and a good for nothing s-" Kiara starts to say but i put my hand up, "Yeah you can stop there."

"And, i'm sorry for betraying your trust, i never really trusted anyone back then, don't really trust anyone now besides my brother, Rafe, and i guess jj ." I say quietly.

"You know...Rafe is a terrible person right." Kiara says as she looks at me.

"He's my best friend, he's helped me through some of my toughest times, i truly wouldn't be here without him." I say quietly.

"So...You and jj." She says as she moves the dirt from the ground under her feet.

"I really don't know what's going on with that, i don't know what we are, i mean if we even are anything. I trust him though, he's not the person i thought her was."

"Is Octavia Thorton actually speaking about someone other then herself without insulting them??" Kiara fake gasps and i roll my eyes, "Oh please." I laugh.

"Hug it out?" She asks with a smile and i hold my arms out as she walks towards me, I embrace her in a hug and let go when i hear cheering coming from the chateau porch.

Pope was collecting cash from a very grumpy looking jj as they watched us.

"Were they betting on weather we'd kill eachother or not?" I ask and Kiara nods, "You'll get used to it."