16

I wake up the next morning feeling guilty about what i'd said to jj before he left.

I sigh as i jump out of bed and rummage through my closet, i put on a black corset top and jean shorts before taking a straighter to my hair.

outfit -

I walk out of my room after getting change and quickly run down the stairs, i knock on Toppers door and when i didn't hear a response i pushed open his door to see the room was empty

I sigh as i head down the second flight of stairs and see my mother sitting in the dining room, "Dont you have work?" I ask as i look at her.

She barely looks up from her newspaper as she answers me, "Dont feel well."

"Have you seen Topper today?" I ask and she nods, "He said he was going to the Cameron's."

"Shit." I mutter and my mom looks up, "Language." She mutters.

"Fuck." I mumble under my breath.

"Octavia Thorton." My mother says firmly as i walk out of the room.

I run out of the house and quickly jump into my car, rolling all the windows down, i pull out of my driveway and start driving to the Cameron's house.

I knock on the door and a few seconds later Wheezie pulls the door open, "If you're here to slut shame Sarah-" She starts to say.

I raise an eyebrow as i push past her and walk into the house, "Why on earth would i slut shame sarah??" I sigh as i walk down the main hallway.

"Wheres Sarah?" I ask Wheezie barely turning my head to speak to her.

"She's outside, John B said he's taking her somewhere." She shrugs.

I quickly walk outside just in time to see Sarah and John B walking off the property.

"SARAH!" I shout as i step off the porch, She turns her head and gives John B a look before walking over to me.

"Listen O i don't wanna hear it, i get that your his brother but-" She starts to say and i look at her, "I'm not here to talk about Topper." I sigh.

"Oh then what? Cause i'm about to get going." She says as she looks back.

"Perfect." I say with a smile as i walk up to John B.

"The chateau...why?" He asks and i look at him, "Is jj there?" I ask and he nods, "Yeah with Pope and Kie."

"Alright let's go." I say as i start walking in the direction they were headed.

When they don't follow after me i turn around, "Are you guys coming??"

"Tave it might not be the best time for you to go." Sarah says quietly.

"Look i know i don't have the best relationship with your friends but-" I start to say to John B but he stops me, "It's not because of that."

"Then what?" I ask and the two share a look, "Jesus what is it that you can't tell me??"

I cross my arms as i look at them, "Im not leaving without an answer so you better start talking."

John B sighs as he starts walking, "Just cmon."

I smile as i follow after them without another word.