62

I stare at him as i try to process what he had just said. I feel my stomach doing little flips as a small smile spreads across my face.
"I love you too." I say quietly as i look at him.

"Uh, guys." Pope clears his throat as he looks at the two of us, "Not trying to interrupt this moment you two are having but we should probably get going."

...

"We need to get him a better lawyer, you know he doesn't stand a chance with the court appointed one." I sigh as i take a sharp turn towards the chateau.

"You know people aren't gonna let that slide." JJ point out and i roll my eyes as i glare at the blonde boy, "Besides, i already have a full proof plan on getting him out of the slammer." He nods and i glance over at Pope who looked just as concerned.

"Operation Jail break." He says as he smiles proudly. "That sounds, uh, illegal." I clear my throat as i pull into the driveway.
JJ shrugs as he hops out of the car, "Illegal yes, Impossible...no."

I turn my head as he walks around the side of the car, JJ looks at me with a smile as he leans his arms on the open window.
He focuses his eyes onto mine, "You're staying aren't you?" He asks and i nod my head with a smile, "You know me so well."

I get out of the car as JJ grabs onto my hand, "You think it's stupid." He sighs and i nod bluntly, "Obviously, but if you think it'll work i'll help you."

"You know if this goes wrong we're both gonna be in a lot of shit." I sigh and he shakes my head, "No, i'll be in a lot of shit, you'll get off the hook." He says as he rubs his thumb across my hand.

"Im not letting you get arrested." I stop walking and look at him. "I'll end up in jail sometime anyways, might as well go now." He shrugs.
"You don't know that." I sigh and he shakes his head, "My dad practically runs the prison, i'll definitely be there soon."

"You're not your father JJ, you don't have to go down the same path as him." I let go of his hand and cross my arms as i look at him, "I'm going to help you, but you're not getting shit for this."

JJ looks over at me as a small smile grows across his face, "We'll see."

...

A few hours later i was sitting in the back of a stolen ambulance, JJ was in the drivers seat waiting for someone to report an inmate needing immediate care.

"What the hell is taking him so long." JJ mutters, "To be fair, he only has bar of soap to work with." I shrug as i duck my head while flashing blue and red lights whizz past us.

Suddenly a light is shining through the drivers window, I was ducked behind a seat as an Officer came by the window and glanced closely at JJ.

JJ looks back slightly and taps his hand against the back of the seat, "Shit." I mumble.
I quickly push open the back door and climb out of the ambulance, I run towards the officer and breathe heavily as i stop in front of him, "Someone just tried to-" I quicken my breathing as i talk.
"Tried to what?" He asks and I shake my head, "He grabbed me and i didn't know what to do." I cried out and the officer looks at me, "Was this just now?" He asks and i nod, "He was just down the street, like a block away." I say quietly.

He mutters something into his radio before looking back at me, "Go wait inside the station and someone will come to talk to you." He says before climbing into his car and driving off in the opposite direction.
I wait until i see his car turn down the street i had mentioned and quickly climb into the passenger seat of the ambulance.
"What the hell did you do?" JJ starts to ask, "Just drive idiot." I lean my head back on the seat as the vehicle starts moving.

"You know the cops are gonna come looking for me when they realize this is stolen." JJ says a few minutes later, his eyes trained on the road.
"And they're gonna start asking about me when i don't go into the station." I shrug.

He raises an eyebrow and I shake my head letting him know I'll tell him later.
"So, what are we supposed to do now." I ask as i look over at the blonde boy. He doesn't answer for a few seconds, his eyes still on the road before a small smile forms on his face
"I guess, whatever the hell we want."

..........

thank you guys sm for reading, this was honestly just a random story that i thought would be fun, news flash it wasn't. BUT i'm so thankful for all the love it's gotten, i know this is the most random ending and i haven't updated this since 2021 but that's because i have been working on a rafe fic that i actually have a plan for so i promise it won't be super random like this !
ok love you guys thank you for reading and look out for my rafe fic coming out sometime soon ish
byeeee ~ <3