20

TW // rape mention

jj hands me the piece of paper with Barry's address on it and i sigh, "We're not gonna be needing that." I say as i start driving.

"Welcome to crackhead wasteland." Sarah says as we arrive at Barry's house.

"I don't know about this man." Pope says from the back seat.

"Dude, why are we at Barry's?" John B asks as i park the car.

"This'll only take a second." jj says before getting out of the car.

"Where you going?" John B calls out the window, "Yo soy justicia!" jj whistles as he walks into the house.
I shrug before following after him.

I walk inside and watch as jj starts tearing apart the small house, "Whatcha looking for?" I ask as i lean again the counter.

"Money." He mumbles as he keeps throwing shit around.

I turn my head as John B walks into the house, "So what's your plan shithead?"

"Well as thou hath stealeth from us, we shall stealeth from ye." He says in an old accent.

"Yeah that kind of got lost in translation." John B says as he watches jj.

"An eye for an eye." I shrug.

"Yeah yeah yeah, that's great jj, but what happens after you rob a drug dealer, huh??" John B asks as he steps in front of him.
"He knows who we are!"

"I'm not scared of this guy." He scoffs.

"You should be." I mumble.

"Also, if you're looking for cash you're in the wrong place, bedroom closet." I say as i watch jj continue to throw stuff around.

jj gives me a look before walking into the bedroom, John B gives me the same and i shrug, "What?? Just helping."

"There we go." I hear jj call out from the bedroom.

I walk into the room to see him pouring out stacks of cash from a large duffel bag.

"What are you doing??" John B calls out, "Getting even!" He replies as he shoves the cash into his backpack.

"How did you know-" He starts to ask and i clear my throat, "Just a feeling." I say with a small smile.

"Alright took care of business." jj muses as we walk back into the kitchen.

"Hey hey look at me, if you keep going down this road you're gonna end up like your dad-" John B starts to say as he steps closer to jj.

jj suddenly had John B pinned against the wall,  "You watch your mouth man." He spits out.
"Aren't you tired of being messed with??"

"That's not the point jj." John B sighs.

I turn, not wanting to intrude on their conversation and open on of the many cabinets stalked with bags of different kinds of drugs, i grab 3 bags of cocaine and a few acid tabs before turning back around.

"Cause i am." jj says, he lets go of John B and walks out of the house.

John B gives me a look when he sees what i was holding in my hand, "Hey, if jj can take money i'm taking my fair share of drugs." I say defensively before walking outside.

"So that's what we're doing now? We're robbing drug dealers." Kiara says as i walk out of the house.

"This Barry guys gone find out." Sarah chimes in, "And hes gonna come after us."