10

TW // rape

"Does anyone want her?" A voice asks and i open my eyes, my vision was blurred so all i could make out was a few people standing over me.

"What the fuck is she ok??" A voice asks.

"Please don't tell me that's Toppers sister." Another voice groans and i blink slowly trying to get my vision back to normal.

"I don't give a fuck who she is, she's good in bed though, does anyone want a turn with her?" A voice asks.

"That's not fucking ok man." Another voice says and i slowly start to regain my vision.

"She's just another stuck up kook, it doesn't really matter."

I feel myself being dropped onto a hard object and i snap back into consciousness, "JESUS FUCK!" I groan as i slowly sit up and rub my head.

"Woah woah calm down princess." The blonde boy who had held a gun to my brother says as he try's to help me up.

I quickly slap his hand away, "Did you do this?!" I ask as i look at him, "It's jj, i'm guessing you forgot already." He sighs.

"And no that fucker Luke did." jj says.

I look around and see John B, Kiara, And Pope all standing next to jj.

"I gotta go." I say quietly as i start to stand up but immediately topple over.

"Not like that you aren't." jj sighs as he grabs onto my arm.

"jj, just let her go ok, if she was sober she would be spitting on us like we're the dirty trash she has to take out." Kiara scoffs.

"I-i'm fine, just tell me where i am and i'll call someone." I say quietly.

"You're at the Wreck." John B says as he looks at me.

I scrunch up my nose as i look around, "And here we go." Kiara groans as she walks away.

"Just give me the keys and i'll drive her home." jj sighs as he turns to John B.

Reluctantly He tosses jj the keys and jj helps me walk out to the van.

"Not sure if you'll remember any of this in the morning, just drink a lot of water." He says as he helps me into the van.

"I know how to cure a hangover thanks." I say as i look out the window.

When we get to my house jj slings his arm around me as i slowly make my way towards the front of the house.

The front door swings open and i look up as Topper rushes towards us, "Get your filthy hands off of her." He sneers as he shoves jj to the ground.

I can feel my eyes start to roll back into my head as i start to fall again, Toppee quickly catches me and looks down at jj, "Did you do this??" He asks.

I shake my head slowly, "H-he helped." I say quietly but Topper continues to glare at him.

"Get off our property." He snarls before helping me back towards the house.

____________________

The next morning Topper, Rafe, And I were all at the golf club.
I had my hair in a high ponytail and dark sunglasses covering my eyes.

I was sitting in the golf cart wondering why the boys had dragged me along with them when i didn't know a thing about golf.

I sigh and climb out of the golf cart, i walk over towards them and raise an eyebrow as i look at them, "You said we'd be here for half an hour and then we could go get something to eat." I groan.

"Woah woah i don't think he's a member here." Rafe says as he looks out.

I turn my head towards the direction Rafe was looking in and watch as Pope was walking towards the club with a couple of bags.

"It's fine just let him go, uh let's go get your ball come on." Topper says nervously as he tries to turn Rafes attention onto something else.

"They put a gun to your head bro." Rafe says as he turns towards Topper.

"It's fine, let's just go." Topper sighs.

Rafe starts walking towards Popr and i follow after him, "Rafe! Just leave it." I sigh.

Ignoring us Rafe walks down the hill and stands in front of Pope, "Hey what's up man. How much for one of those beers?" He asks.

"They're not for sale." Pope says quietly as he tries to push past Rafe.

"Oh wait wait wait, you can just give us one then right?" Rafe asks as he stops Pope in his path.

"Or you can order one, like everybody else." He says looking around nervously.

"Just spare us one." I pout, "We can share."

"Listen, wait wait wait, you're not listening to me, you've got so many bro and we've got nothing." Rafe says as he looks back at us.

"Got nothing." Topper shrugs.

"They're not even mine, they're already payed for." Pope mumbles.

"Already payed for?" Rafe asks as he looks down in the bag slowly sliding his club in, "You probably stole them right?" He asks as he yanks the golf club out causing the bag to rip and all the beers fall onto the ground.

"WHAT THE HELL? You owe me for that." Pope says as he looks at the beers rolling across the ground.

Rafe swings another bag out of his hand with the gulf club, "Dude, i don't owe you shit pogue."

"Rafe just leave it." I say worried about wear this could be going.

"Buy your own shit!" Pope says as he shoved Rafe towards me causing me to tumble to the ground.

Topper glares at Pope as he walks towards him, "Cmon man we just want one of these beers!" He shouts as he tries to grab the remaining box from Pope.

Topper pries the box from Pope causing him to fall onto the ground, by now i've already gotten up and i turn to Topper, "Top seriously let's go."

"Shit my bad man." Topper says as he looks at Pope.

Pope slowly gets up and then lunges at Topper causing Rafe to swing the golf club onto his back, "RAFE." I shout as Pope groans in pain.

"RAFE RAFE COME ON MAN." Topper shouts as he looks at Rafe.

"STAY DOWN BITCH!" Rafe shouts and i grab onto his shoulder, "Rafe, we're leaving."

Rafe shakes me off his shoulder and starts arguing with Topper.

Rafe let's out a loud laugh as he whacks his golf club down, just inches away from Popes head.

"LET HIM GO MAN!" Topper shouts, i run towards Rafe and try to pry the club out of his hand, "Rafe seriously let's go." I say firmly as i try to pull it back.

Not realizing Pope was slowly getting up behind me, i manage to get Rafe's grip off the club, but the had been holding on so tightly that when he let go the club swung backwards, hitting Pope right in the head.

I feel the club hit onto the something and i slowly turn around and see Pope laying on the ground with a large gash across his forehead.

I let out a gasp as i drop the golf club and quickly run over to help him, Rafe grabs onto me, "O, leave it we're going."

"TOP LETS GO!" He shouts as he carry's me back to the golf cart.

"O, are you ok?" Topper asks a few minutes later and i look back at him, "I just bashed someone in the fucking head of course i'm not ok."I mutter.

"It doesn't matter anyway." Rafe scoffs, "He could've died Rafe." I say as i look at him.

"Since when do you care?" He asks as he looks at me, "They helped me last night." I say quietly with a shrug.