6

"Jeez man this is nuts." Topper says the next morning as we were walking towards the Cameron house looking at the storm damage.

"Agathas a bitch." Rafe sighs as he looks at the damage in his own yard.

"damn right she is." I laugh as i walk along side them.

"I just keep playing the whole thing in my head." Topper says referring to the fight last night and i roll my eyes.

"Those fucking pogues man." Rafe scoffs as he looks over at Topper.

"Thank god for your brave sister am i right." I say with a smile as i sling my arm around Topper.

"I'm gonna get them back, i'm making it a little project of mine." He says and i raise an eyebrow, "You have a lot of free time don't you?"

"Yo is that Sarah?" Kelce asks drawing my attention away Topper.

I look up and watch as Sarah was carefully climbing on a fallen telephone pole towards a boat that was laying in the grass.

"What is she doing?" I ask as i pull my sunglasses up and squint in her direction.

"Watch her fall and make a big drama out of it." Rafe mumbles as he looks at his sister carelessly.

I wack him on the arm as i look at him, "Shut up she could get hurt."

"Hey there's 14 thousand volts in those wires!!" Rose shouts from the house as Sarah continue inching along.

"Hey sarah be careful!" Topper shouts as he watches her anxiously.

She lets out a scream as she stumbles a little bit , "Sarah get down now!" Rose shouts as she makes her way to the yard.

"Rose calm down i'm an athlete!" Sarah says with a smile, "I got this."

"YOURE GONNA GET ELECTROCUTED GET DOWN!" Rose shouts.

"She just wants attention." Rafe mutters from beside me.

Sarah looks up at us as she starts wagging her shoulders around with a smirk tugging at her lips.

"Sarah that's not funny!" Topper shouts.

"Fried sarah." Rafe scoffs as he looks over in amusement, "She's fucking crazy." I sigh.

Once She gets to the boat she crouches down and starts looking for something, "I see her!" She shouts out as she looks back at a little girl who was standing on the grass.

Sarah suddenly screams and falls over and i gasp as Topper runs closer to the boat.

"SARAH!" He shouts as he runs over to her.

I look up when i hear giggling and watch as she waves around the cut wire, "It's disconnected!" She laughs.

"you absolute bitch." I laugh as i look at her.

"Absolute sucker! Topper you should see your face." She says with a laugh as she picks up the stuffed animal and walks back towards the little girl.

"Yeah ok i'm sorry that i care, alright guilty." Topper says and i look up at him and see the worried expression now replaced with embarrassment and anger.

"Congrats Pussy you're officially her bitch." Rafe and Kelce laugh as they walk off.
_______

"You were worried like a normal person." I say reassuringly as me, Topper, and Wheezie all across the yard a few minutes later.

"I mean she could've died, she does scary stuff like that all the time." Wheezie says as she walks beside us. "But i mean if you say something you'll be trying to tell her what to do and you'll end up like Denny." She scoffs.

Topper shoots me a confused expression and i shrug, "Wait Denny? What are you talking about what happened with Denny?" He asks as he looks back towards Wheezie.

"She cheated on him! And the guy before that, you know what that means? You're next, you're the next sucker up." Wheezie scoffs.

"Wheezie." I sigh as i look at her.

"I mean you should've seen her flirting with John B this morning." She says as she stops walking.

"John B the guy that works on the boat??" He spits out and Wheezie nods, "She caught him stealing stuff off the boat and did she tell anybody? nope. She was all like John B what are you doing here?" Wheezie says in a flirty voice imitating her sister.

"Are you serious?" I ask and she nods once again.

"What's up top, O." A voice says and i turn around to see Sarah walking towards up, "Hey sneezie." She says as she tugs on Wheezies hair.

"That's not my name." She mumbles

"Hey." Sarah says with a smile as she kisses Topper, i look up at him and see his face had gone completely emotionless.

"Cmon." I say as i look at Wheezie and start walking back towards the house.

When we get inside Wheezie takes me up to her room and i sit across from her on her bed.

"How did you know about what happened on the boat?" I ask as i look at her.

"I was there." She shrugs.

"If you uh find anything else out about her and John B can you let me know?" I ask and she nods, "Thanks kid." I say with a smile as i get up.

"I'm not a kid." She complains and i roll my eyes, "Sure sure." I laugh as i walk out of her room.