7

"We're going on a boat ride." Topper says as he interrupts me from eating my plain bowl of cereal.

I raise an eyebrow as i look at him, "I'm busy."

"You're busy eating cereal?" He sighs and i nod my head, "It's very time consuming."

"It'll just be you me and Sarah." He pleads, "Are you two ok now?" I ask as i set my spoon down.

"Yeah i got that pogue friend of hers fired and now she's all over me again." He says as he pours himself a glass of orange juice.

"Did you really have to get him fired?" I sigh, "I means pogues have to work to eat." I say as i put my bowl in the sink.

"He'll find another job." Topper says as he walks past me, "Dock 10 minutes." He says barely turning his head as he walks out of the room.

______________

I groan as i walk outside a few minutes later wearing a black bikini, I look up and see Topper and Sarah were already on the boat.

Running up to them i smile as i climb onto the boat, "Did anyone bring food i'm starving." I ask as i sit down near the bow of the boat.

"You were just eating breakfast." Topper points back as he starts to engine up.

"Which you rudely interrupted." I scoff, "Here." Sarah says as she tosses me a granola bar.

I catch it and smile as i lay down on the edge of the boat and shut my eyes.

The boat starts moving and i look up, "Mom asked about the pogues earlier." I say, "Did you tell her about the fight?"

Topper shakes his head, "No but i heard the sheriff went down to John B's place, word probably got around." He shrugged.

"I'm officially never going to another Kegger ever again." Sarah groans, "That's a lie." I say with a laugh.

"Speaking of pogues." Topper says with a tone of annoyance.

I turn my head and see a worn down boat headed the towards us, Kiara looks at me and i roll my eyes as i turn my head away from her.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us bitch." I hear Kiara call out and i flip her off with a smug smile on my face.
_______________________

"You should've heard the way John B talked to me, that kids got a mouth on him." Sarah complains as we're handed trash bags for the beach cleanup.

"I mean he showed his true colors." I shrug as i pull my gloves on, "He was so rude." She whines.

"That's what i've been trying to tell you." Topper says as he walks along beside us.

"I mean he's lucky your dad didn't press charges." I say as i look towards Sarah.

"I know like, stealing scuba from us? It's kinda ridiculous after all my dad has done for him." She sighs as she puts her gloves on. "Like you think he'd be more great full, and then he yells at me like it's my fault." She laughs.

Topper spits out a laugh as he looks at her, "Jes a pogue, at the end of the day you can say we're all just people or whatever but it's a totally different mindset on the cut."

"Yooo you look thirsty." Kelce walks up to us with a bottle of yellow liquid and i smile as i take it from him, i twist open the cap and sniff it and my nostrils as immediately filled with the strong tang of alcohol, "Jesus." I laugh and i lift the bottle up to my mouth and take a large a sip, "That's so fucking strong." I laugh as i hand it to Topper.

Topper takes a swig and then passes it so Sarah, she sniffs the liquid, "What did you do to this?" She asks with a laugh as she looks at Kelce.

She takes a sip and halfway through Wheezie grabs onto it and takes a sip, "Woah woah." I say as i grab the bottle from her.

"Since when did you start drinking??" Sarah scolds and Wheezie wipes her mouth, "Since today."

"Great going Kelce." I say with a laugh as i elbow him in the rib.

"You guys got everything under control?" Wards voice calls out as he walks towards us, i quickly pass the bottle to Kelce and he tosses it back into his bag.

"Yes sir." Topper says with a smile, "Looking good sir."

"Just hydrating!" I call out with a smile.

"Great job keep it up." Ward says as he walks back towards another group of people.
______________

"Let's take just a moment friends, to count our blessings." The man in the middle of the circle starts to say.

Everyone in the circle grabs onto each other's hands, i grab onto Sarah's and the guy to the right of me.

"To the big Kahuna!" The man says and Sarah and i start to snicker just to be hushed by Topper who was also trying to suppress a laugh.

"Thank you for the opportunity for us to come out here and restore Masonboro to its virgin glory!"

I let out a loud snort and quickly cover myself, Sarah and Topper were now laughing uncontrollably.