Pehchaante hi nahi
Ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi
Hai dhoondte wo tujhe

Pehchaante hi nahi
Ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi
Hai dhoondte wo tujhe

Hum the dhoondhte jisse
Woh kami ban gaye
Tum mere ishq ki
Sar-zameen ban gaye

As Aly was singing these lines he started to twirl Jasmin.Ronit, Radhika, Disha, Rahul, Harsh, Bharti, Punit, Nidhi, Avika, Pankaj, Aditya and  Shweta all stood around Jasmin and Aly in such a way that people could still see them both. They both then sang the last few lines together...

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye...

There was complete silence of a few seconds which made Jasmin and Aly nervous as they thought people didn't like it but then suddenly everyone started to clap, scream and whistle really loudly. Jasmin and Aly looked at each other and smiled. The both went forward and Aly placed his left hand on Jasmin's waist while Jasmin did the same and they both bowed down. 

They both went came down from the stage and Rahul quickly ran up to Jasmin and hugged her.

RAHUL- YOU WERE AMAZING BUNTY! MATLAB OUFFFFF MAZA AGAYA... I MEAN U BOTH WERE AMAZING.

JASMIN- Thank you.

Rahul then moves to Aly.

RAHUL- Abeh yaar tu kitna accha gata hai. Jasmin tujhe pata hai isne zindagi mein pehli baar gaya hai aur woh bhi itne logon ke ke samne.

JASMIN(while looking at Aly)- Sacchi???

Aly just looked at her and nodded yes.

Soon everyone started to go to Jasmin and Aly and praised their singing.

After a good 15mins they were alone together.

JASMIN- Thank you Aly.

ALY- No worries.

JASMIN- By the way bohot smart tarika tha tumhara.

ALY- Matlab?

JASMIN- Matlab ke tumne mujhe upar iss liye gaane ko kaha because tumko janna tha ki tumhe konse lyrics par gaana tha. Am I right?

ALY- Umm well yeh warna mein tumhari itni acchi performance barbaad kar deta.

It was around 1am at night so everyone headed towards their own rooms and slept. Jasmin and Aly both changed into their nightsuit and jumped into their beds. While Jasmin instantly knocked out, Aly was thinking about the night.

ALY'S POV

When I first heard the song I was thinking why the hell is she listening to this song? But when she woke up, she explained it herself. I mean okay she wanted to sing the song for the engagement but i really thought that she need a male partner for this and turns out that I was right- she did need a male partner but I didn't understand who those idiots were who denied to sing with her. I played smart and asked her to sing the song in front of me. While singing she was also telling me which lines she would sing and the lines of the male singer which was great as it favoured my plan. Her voice was everything; so angelic and melodious. I didn't end up complimenting her alot because I didn't want to make it seem weird. We then headed down to the venue and that's when she started to sing and I carried out my next plan. I went to the reception and grabbed a neckband headset microphone and rushed back to the venue hoping that she was still singing her lines and luckily she was. As soon as she finished her part, I started to sing my part. I had a lot of things roaming inside my head but at the end I let go all of the thoughts and just focused on one thing: Jasmin. The spotlights were on me and I was just looking at Jas while singing; she was my stress reliever. As I walked to the stage, I could see the excitement and happiness on her face. I went and forwarded my hands as a sign of asking if she would like to dance with me and she instantly put her hand on mines. I pulled her towards me but not with too much force, yet she ended up holding onto my shoulder while the other hand was interlocked with mines while I had my other hand on her waist. I thought she would feel uncomfortable but she didn't and then her lines came which she sang gracefully. The sparks on her eyes said it all: she was happy and enjoying the moment. I started to have weird feelings and thoughts in my head that moment. This was not friendship. I mean from my side it was more than friendship but not anything like love. I don't know what it is. Yes she is my best friend and will always be but there was also something else. Maybe I am overthinking it. Maybe I am just attracted to her and nothing more.

 While having these thoughts Aly slowly dozed off to sleep.

AND TADAAAA. THAT'S IT FOR THIS CHAPTER GUYS. I CAN'T PROMISE BUT IF I FEEL LIKE IT, I WILL GIVE YOU GUYS ANOTHER CHAPTER.

P.S- NEXT CHAPTER MEIN BOHOT LOGON KE DIL TODNE WALE HAI AUR ASHA KARTI HOON KI AAP LOG MUJHE GAALIYAAN NAHI DENGE.

PLEASE DO VOTE! THANK YOU!

SEE YOU GUYS MAYBE IN A BIT WITH A NEW CHAPTER❤️

HER CHALLENGING LIFE (on hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें