Chapter 7

Aye🧍🏽‍♀️

Waking up slightly hungover in some stranger's bed is not how Noah expected his first night being single going. Nearly fifty missed calls from his friends and over a hundred messages from the group chat. Josiah called and texted him a couple of times as well. He wants to worry about his friends not knowing where he is, but he can't be bothered right now. His head is killing him and he should probably get home instead of spending any more time in this bed. But how is he going to get home? Maybe he should order an Uber.

The time on Noah's phone reads 11:12AM and his battery is about to die. With only one percent left, his phone will probably die the moment he opens the Uber app. Hooking up is definitely not a specialty of his. Did he really spent the rest of the night sleeping in Adonis' bed after they hooked up? Was he that drunk? And what is he going to tell his friends? A soft groan comes from Noah. He didn't think this through at all.

The bathroom door opens and Noah looks towards it. Out comes Adonis with a towel lowly wrapped around his waist and his long dark damp hair hanging loose. It's obvious he just came out of the shower. Noah has quite some trouble looking away from the guy he hooked up with just hours ago. Memories from their drunken night fill his mind; Noah finds himself blushing and his stomach tickles a little. It has been a while since he had sex as good as he did last night. Adonis might be a stranger, but he knew exactly how and where to touch him.

To say Noah was impressed last night is an understatement.

"Like what you see, sleepyhead?" Adonis comments when he notices Noah staring at him. A low chuckle leaves his mouth when Noah blushes even more than he already was, not saying anything. "I know I did last night. Both with and without clothes on." He winks.

"I bet you did..." Noah comments with a hint of mischief in his voice. His cheeks are burning hot. He softly clears his throat, finally taking his eyes off Adonis. "Can I borrow your charger? I, uh.. I have to order an Uber but my phone is about to die."

Adonis pulls a face as he walks over to where his phone charger lays. "You're leaving?" He wonders.

"Uh, yeah.." A nervous laugh comes from Noah. "Isn't that what's supposed to happen after a hook up?"

"Not always," Adonis hands Noah his charger and smiles down at him. "How about you go take a shower and then we'll go out for lunch? Maybe we can get to know each other? If you'd like, of course. And afterwards I'll bring you home." He suggests with a small smile.

A shower and lunch — that does sound good to Noah. Not that he feels the actual need to get to know Adonis, but it's probably best if he did since the other guy is a new addition to their group of friends. Going out for lunch after hooking up will make things less awkward or complicated in the future. "Sure," He smiles. "Sounds good to me."

The smile on Adonis' face turns into a sly smirk. "Good," He walks over to where his own phone lays and busies himself with it. "There's a spare towel in there, I promise it's clean and unused, and I think I had a new toothbrush laying around somewhere..."

Noah laughs softly when Adonis starts muttering to himself and looking around his room for that spare toothbrush. While Adonis does that, Noah grabs the nearest piece of clothing to cover himself with. It's a shirt and from the looks of it, it's way too big for him. He slips the shirt on before getting out of bed. All of a sudden he's so self conscious about his body and being naked in front of the other guy. Which is ironic because just last night he couldn't feel more confident in his own skin.

Soft whistling makes Noah turn around to face Adonis. The way Adonis shamelessly checks him out makes Noah blush shyly.

"What?"