Chapter 13

Josiah
Today 12:12PM

Hey
Read 12:13PM

Today 02:39PM

Are you ignoring me?
Read 03:59PM

Today 05:45PM

Meet me on the track field at 6?
Read 05:53PM

Today 10:01PM

You're a bitch Josiah

👍🏾

Fuck you
Friends dont use each other for sex

🥱

You're so fucking immature
Read 10:19PM

Today 02:16AM

Have fun fucking Valentine

Alreadyy dids baby
All nightttttttt 🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾
Jussssst like Princeton uuuu

What?
Are you drunk?

For yuo
Mis u
Noono nOah
My baybboy🥰😍 💘💘💘💘💘
Read 02:18AM

Thursday
08:22PM

"So, Noah," Valentine begins, getting all his friends' attention. There's a sly grin on his face. "I heard a thing."

The six of them are all hanging out at Noah and Lolani's place after a long week of classes and studying. They're supposed to go out for drinks later, but Noah isn't sure if he's going. The thing growing inside him has him feeling exhausted — he's nine weeks along and a couple of days from having an abortion. Lolani is going with him, but things are still tense between them from a couple of days ago. Also because he spent the entire weekend with Princeton and skipped out on hanging out with the rest just to be with his ex-boyfriend.

Noah shifts his attention to Valentine. "Did you now." He comments sarcastically.

"Mhm," Valentine hums as he eyes Noah with a mischievous look on his face. "It explains a lot."

"Does it?"

"Yup."

"Guys," Trinity interferes from her place on the floor. "Please don't start."

"Valentine, don't start." Rayn corrects, emphasizing Valentine's name.

"Tell me then," Noah says, ignoring his friends and focusing on Valentine. "What did you hear?"

A deep sigh comes from Lolani. "This is only going to lead to an argument, I just know it." He comments, not feeling the need to tell either his friends to stop. It's probably because he'd like to hear what Valentine heard as well.

"I heard..." Valentine laughs softly. "I heard that—"

"What the Hell did you hear, Valentine?" Noah snaps, growing impatient. His so-called friend is probably just trying to rile him up, but it's making him anxious. He wants to know what Valentine heard.