Chapter 30

167 text messages, 36 missed calls and a skull splitting headache, that's what Noah wakes up to. It's 04:18 PM on a Thursday, meaning he missed track practice and all his classes of the day by sleeping through it. He mentally curses himself for drinking as much as he did and eating an edible last night. Most of last night is a total blur except for one part of it. He can clearly remember being really annoyed with Valentine because of something Josiah related and wanting the older guy to come get him out of spite.

Noah looks around him, already knowing where he is. Josiah picked him up after all, just like he wanted. Though he wonders why his friends can never keep him from leaving with Josiah. It's almost as if they enjoy seeing him make dumb decisions regarding the older guy. He's going to cuss them all out, one by one, for allowing him to go home with Josiah instead of keeping him with them. But before he does that, he's going to empty the contents of his stomach and take a long shower to contemplate what his life currently is. He has no business being hung up on a guy he's supposedly just friends with, who has a boyfriend and a newborn baby with an ex.

Its almost an hour later when Noah steps out of the shower, smelling like nobody else but Josiah and remembering some of last night. He uses the older guy's body lotion to moisturize his skin, finds himself a new deodorant in one of the bathroom cabinets, brushes his teeth with his own toothbrush that he left there once and tries to style his hair as best as possible with the products Josiah owns. With his own clothes being nowhere in sight and probably dirty from last night, he decides to put on whatever he can find in Josiah's closet. The hoodie he decides to put on is a little big on him and so are the sweatpants he slips on. At last he puts on a pair of socks before throwing himself on Josiah's bed and turning on the tv hanging on the wall. He should probably get out of the room and make it known to Josiah that he's awake and alive, but he doesn't feel like facing the older guy just yet. They're still on bad terms with each other because of what happened a couple nights ago and after last night things are probably worse.

Noah unlocks his phone and goes straight to his missed calls. Three missed calls from Trinity, one from Zoie and Rayn each and seven from Lolani. The rest are from Adonis. Noah tenses up a little at the fourteen missed calls from Adonis. His mind is immediately filled with all the things from the previous night — the pills, them having sex without a condom and how uncomfortable he felt having sex with the other guy. An overwhelming feelings washes over Noah and he quickly closes the app in a bid to forget all about those things. He moves to his iMessage, immediately being met with texts from the group chat with the girls and Lolani.

iMessage
The heaux & Lolani 🦋💞

Today 03:43AM

Zoie 🧜🏼‍♀️💞
Nono??????????

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Josiha pick him up b

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Word????

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
I searthat shit on my grandad fr
Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Thede edibles gor me fuckd fr fam

Lani🤞🏽💕
Jujst like Noah 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Noha getting fucked fr I fear.......
Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Zoie too
Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Thats my baby

Lani🤞🏽💕
Getting pregnant tonitghe

Trinity 🧝🏾‍♀️💖
Whores

Today 01:11PM

Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
Bruh
Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
I didn't have that edible
Rayn 🧚🏽‍♀️💓
That edible had me instead