Thirty

Heartless Mafia
Part 30
JEON JUNGKOOK

⚠️ : This part may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended, you may leave or please read at your own risk. The posts within are intended for above 15 and may include scenes of abuse, violence and  strong abusive language. Reader discretion is advised. By all means, it is just a FANFICTION all information throughout the story is fake and does not reflect on personal information.
————————————————————

You lean on the wall as you see Jungkook keep on punching Kai. "Son of a bitch!!!" He punched Kai's face.

Kai kicks his stomach and makes him stumble to the back. You can hear Jungkook holding his stomach, groaning in pain.

Kai quickly takes that moment to rush over Jungkook and kick him in the face. Your eyes widened as you saw Jungkook falling down on the floor and he kept on kicking Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!!"

Both of you and Minju scream his name simultaneously. You quickly run towards Kai and hold his hand when you see him raising his fists in the air aiming at Jungkook.

"Kai don't... I... I go with you... we can leave them here... I'll follow you. That's what you want right?" You say slowly and gently as he looks at you.

You look at Jungkook and your heart breaks into pieces. Seeing him in that kind of condition hurts you a lot.

'It's okay baby. I just want you to stay alive and be happy. I love you' you thought in your mind.

Kai let go of Jungkook and turned his body towards you. He cupped your cheek and smiled softly at you.

Then he harshly gripped on your face, making you wince in pain. He then brought your face closer to him.

"Do you think I'm that stupid Min Y/n?" he smirked at you. He leaned closer to you until the tip of his lips touched yours.

"I'm not as stupid as your man down there y/n" he points out at Jungkook before he smashed his lips on yours.

You try to push him away but he is way stronger than you. Your tears keep on falling as he pulls you closer to him.

"Let go of her Kai..." he parted the kiss and looked at Jungkook with a smirk plastered on his face.

He pulled you closer to his body. His firm grip on your waist makes it harder for you to move.

You glare at the face that you have been longing to see. The face that you have missed so much. You look at him with an apologetic facial expression. He looks at you for a while before fixing his eye on Kai.

"I said let go of her, Kai," Jungkook said in a very deep and serious voice. A laugh escapes from Kai's lips.

"You know what Jungkook, I won't mind taking another life" he looked at you, pecking your lips then back at Jungkook.

Your eyes widened, your lips were shaking. Your heart is thumping so fast. "Another life?..." you are questioning him. He turns his head towards you.

"Yes y/n" he tucked your hair behind your ears "remember when I told you about how Luna... I mean MIN Luna died?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Kai stop it!" Jungkook yells at him making his way to him but Kai was quick. He took out his gun from his back and pointed at Jungkook.

"Jungkook!!"

You scream his name when you see the gun "take one more step and she's gone Jungkook" he says as he still points the gun to Jungkook.

Jungkook stood still at his spot raising both of his hands as if he had surrendered. "Kai, that is not necessary. We have two pregnant women here. Put that thing down Kai" Jungkook says slowly.

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook!" he suddenly yells.

"You are the fucking reason all of this fucking mess happened! If you didn't take away Luna from me things won't be this way! Luna will still be alive!!" His breath became heavy, his eyes were fiery.

"For your information Min y/n. I killed Luna. I accidentally killed my love... all because of him!! I've been keeping my feelings towards Luna for god knows how long. Luna and I  were best friends. We went to school together, we played together. We are best buddies. Until that mother fucker came... everything changed. She distanced herself from me. She becomes closer with him. I was left alone." He looked at Jungkook clenching his jaw.

"But everything changed when she was having her 19th birthday. That time I confessed to her but she immediately rejected me and told me that she was engaged with him. How do you feel when the person you love didn't love you back?? You've been with her through thick and thin but she ended up being with that son of a bitch!!!" He says as he breathes heavily.

He pushed you in front of him and his arms grip you by your neck, almost choking you.

"Kai she's pregnant—"

"I don't fucking care!!! You don't know how I live in regret every single day of my life... knowing that I killed her" he looked at you then to Jungkook.

"I want you to feel what I fucking feel all this while. I mean you don't love her don't you? You are only with her because she is Luna's sister. She resembles her sister a lot. That is why you want her" he added.

You shot your wide eyes to Jungkook, lips slightly parted. "What?"  You say as your eyes fixed at Jungkook.

You can see how worried his face looks. "Lu-Luna is my sis-sister?"  You question him.

"Baby..."

"yes y/n. She is your twin sister. Now do you believe me when I say he is using you?" He smirked at you.

"No y/n! He lied. I love you! I love you with every bit of my heart. I love you truly and deeply. I love you because you are you! Not Luna!" You can see how sincere he is when he says that. You do believe him because that is how you feel towards him.

Suddenly Kai yells "Argh! Fuck this shit!!" He aims the gun at Jungkook and pulls the trigger.

"Jungkook!!!"

BAMMM!!!

————————

A/N: I hate it when some people really be taking short cut and stealing my work. Not just that they do claim that was theirs. How can you be so bold and ruthless tho 🥲 we are already in 2021 🙃

 How can you be so bold and ruthless tho 🥲 we are already in 2021 🙃