Fifteen

Heartless Mafia
Part 15
JEON JUNGKOOK

Yoongi pov

"Got it" you ended the call.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taehyung voices out. You grab your car keys on the kitchen counter.

"Let's go Taehyung. We got business to be done" you and Taehyung wear your black cap and walk out the door.

Both of you sit inside the car, "call hobi and asked him to hack and trace Minju's phone GPS" you start your engine and begin to drive.

"Okay hyung" Taehyung reply. After awhile you managed to get her location. She was alone at a cafe.

You parked your car on the side way. Both of you and Taehyung keep an eye on her.

"What are we going to do with her?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence.

"I'm just gonna teach her a lesson" you say as you look at her biting your lower lip.

"Oh no. I know that look" Taehyung widens his eyes.

"No, I'm just gonna tease her. Not more than that" you smirked looking out of the window.

"Yeah right..." he laugh at your illogical words. You just look at him and winked.

"Hyung..." you hummed in reply.

"You... never get your... umm... hands dirty but... why this time?" Taehyung asks you hesitantly.

You brought your thumb to your lower lip, touching it slightly. "I don't know... I honestly don't" you clench your jaw.

Then you saw Minju walking out of the cafe. "Taehyung, you drive the car. I'm gonna walk and follow her."

You take the black face mask from the dashboard and wear it. "It's showtime..." Taehyung says playfully.

"See you at the corner of the road." You say.

You get out of the car and followed her from behind. After some time she walk at one dark alley. You shook your head as she keep on walking there.

"Such a stupid whore" you put on your hoodie and you walk closer to her. You chokehold her from behind.

She was about to scream but you acted fast by covering her mouth. "Say a word, you're dead" you pinned her on the wall.

She was begging you to not hurt her and to let go of her but you being you, you ignore her. "Please don't hurt me... please..." she said in between her cry.

"Relax baby... I won't hurt you. As long as you stop what you've planned to do" you whisper in her ear.

"What do you mean?..." she says as if she's taken aback of what you just said.

"You know I mean girl..."

You grabbed her chin harshly with your right hand making her wince in pain and say "I warned you... do not put your life in my hands. I wouldn't trust me."

You let go of her face and take a few steps backwards. "Stop everything that you've planned. Because I won't be nice again after this."

"Do you understand me... Minju?" She gulped hard as she heard that.

"Who are you?" She said slowly.

"Oh... I'm your worst nightmare"

You put your hands inside your pocket and you just stood there, watching her trembling body running away from you.

You lick your lower lip and smirked as you saw how scared she was. Once she's gone you walk to the place that you had promised Taehyung.

Time skip

[jungkook pov]

"What did you do?" You ask, as he is standing in front of the window. Arms crossed, looking outside at the breathtaking view.

"Nothing much. I just threatened her and told her to stop whatever she had planned" you nodded as you heard his explanation.

"And what about you Taehyung hyung?" You turn around, hands in your sweatpants pockets.

"I just waited for him inside the car. He wanted to handle her by himself." you glance at Yoongi as you hear what Taehyung said.

"Interesting... It is not easy to hear that hyung. You never get your hands dirty. This is something new" you walk to the couch and plop on them.

"How is she?" Yoongi suddenly asks you.

"I don't know hyung. She seems off." you leaned on the couch. Looking at the white ceiling.

"Where is she?" Taehyung question you this time. "She's sleeping" you answer still eyeing the ceiling.

"You haven't met her don't you?" Your gaze changes towards him. He just nodded to your question.

"What will you tell her? Would you explain everything to her?" your eyes meet Taehyung's and you know when Taehyung is serious his gaze is like a fire burning in your eyes.

You look away as always "I don't think that is necessary. I mean it happened before I was with her" you look away from his gaze.

"That is your exact problem Jungkook. You always take things so easy. You never try to clear things up!" Taehyung's voice started to raise.

"Why don't you act like how you were when we have a mission? Even though you're our maknae you are still the best leader ever. But when it comes to this, you're such a failure." He added.

"Don't talk about that thing in here hyung. Don't bring that up here..." your jaw clenched. Your brows joints together. Your gaze piercing into his eyes.

"So what? Haven't you learned your lesson jungkook?" He stood up and was about to walk over to you. "No Taehyung stop" Yoongi holds Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'm sick of your selfishness Jungkook!" He tried to come to you but he was stopped again.

"Reflect back on what you've done." He pushes Yoongi away.

"Don't let history repeat itself." He warns you.

"Stop Taehyung." Yoongi says slowly. You just stood there hearing his hurting words which was all true.

"Where's Luna Jungkook?? Where is she?" Taehyung becomes out of control. He lets his anger take over him.

"I said stop it!!" Yoongi raises his voice.

"Jungkook?..."

"What is happening here?..."

A/N : I am such a rebellious daughter. My mom bought us family a box of doughnuts and she told me to take only one and I TOOK TWO! Huh!!!!! Take that mother. But i love you still.