Two

Heartless Mafia
Two
JEON JUNGKOOK

⚠️ : This series will have some more disturbing/grown up things throughout the story. It might be better if those under 14 shouldn't read as it has sensitive information and details throughout. by all means, it is just a FANFICTION all information throughout the story is fake and does not reflect on personal information.

————————————————————

"Home? What is this place?" Your eyes keep on looking at the surrounding.

"Come little treasure" Mr. Oh, walked you inside the house or to be exact, the club.

When you approach the entrance your eyes scanning two of the bodyguards outside the entrance.

"What's wrong little treasure?" He ask you when you just stood there not moving a single muscle.

"Nothing..." you shook your head. Slowly moved yourself towards the building. But then you were stopped by him.

"The left one is Sevan and the one right here is Tom" he introduced the bodyguard to you.

You just look at them as their eyes were plastered on you. You can see how they smirked at you.

"Stop looking at my treasure before I poke your eyes out of your face" Mr. Oh says in a very stern voice. The two of them quickly change their gaze.

"Let's go little treasure... I'll explain everything to you once we're inside of the building" he says taking your wrist and walk you with him.

You just follow him and observing inside the club. You can see girls with costumes and so many more.

Then you see a naked girl walking past you with a tray of wine glasses "oh my god" you quickly covered your eyes. You can hear that guy chuckle at your quick reaction.

He brought you to his office. He opened the door for you, "come in" slowly you went inside, he next.

He closed the door and walk to his table. He took off his blue black jacket and his hat. Revealing a very handsome man.

Now you can see his features, you keep on studying his face when he calls you "you're being too obvious my little treasure..." he smirked as he unbuttoned his sleeve.

"Why am I here Mr. Oh?" You question him.

"Sit down my little treasure" he demands you.

You sit in front of him, "btw just call me Sehun. I'm in charge here." He raises his hand showing of the place.

"you are going to work with our one of our biggest clients, Mr Jeon Jungkook and it depends on him about what your job is" your eyes grow bigger.

"What??" You look at him in disbelief.

"What do you mean depending on him? You can't do this to me, Please..." tears start to form again.

"Why don't you just kill me instead..." you covered your face with your palms. You start to sob.

"Listen here little treasure, look at me" slowly you look at him with your teary eyes. He leans closer to his table.

"I give you two choices. Number One, follow our client and number two, stay here and be MY slave until you can pay off the amount that I give to your stepdad." He smirked and leans towards his chair.

"The answer is in your hand little treasure..." he pointed at you. The visual of what you saw outside there came in through your mind.

You look down on your feet and slowly shook your head. "Why are you doing this to me, Sehun?" you whisper slowly but still can be heard by him.