Twenty five

Heartless Mafia
Part 25
JEON JUNGKOOK

Your pov

"You didn't expect me to stay here with you right, Kai?" You furrowed your eyebrows at him as he smiled at you gently.

"I mean you have nowhere to go, aren't you?" He says as he takes steps closer to you.

You gulp, taking a few steps back. Looking at him weirdly. You feel something is most likely wrong with him.

The way he treats you, the way he acts around you and the way he stares at you... it is kinda creepy and gives you goosebumps.

He stares at you, deep down to your soul. You frowned and cleared your throat because you felt uneasy.

"Why are you staring at me like that? You are scaring me Kai..." you say while wrapping your arms around your body.

"Oh. I'm sorry. You just reminded me of someone..." he says scratching the tip of his non itchy nose.

"Who?" curiosity fills up inside you.

"It's nothing. Let's go! I show you your room" he slipped in his hands inside his pocket.

He went upstairs and you followed him. "You have such a big house. Are you here all by yourself?" You ask him while looking around the house.

He turns his head in 45 degrees. Still walking up the stairs. "Nope... I mean for now yes. Since the death of my father. But I'm no longer alone cuz you are here" he replied.

You frowned once again, you just kept quiet because you are still tired of what had happened to you today.

Kai looks back to his front with a smirk plastered on his face. He had so many plans inside of his mind right now. He is just waiting for the right time to proceed.

Jungkook pov

The 7 of them sit on the couch inside your base. All of you were silent as Jungkook kept on ruffling his hair harshly.

"I can't just sit here and act like nothing happened hyungs... I need to find ways to get her back..."

Taehyung keeps on glaring at Jungkook from time to time. "I told you to tell her the truth but you keep on taking it easy. If I was in her shoes, I would do exactly the same regardless of what state I am. Pregnant or not" he says as he rested his head on his palms.

"Taehyung please... not now" Jimin says trying to control the tense that is already building up in the house.

"What? I was telling the truth, Jimin. Which girl is willing to stay with a man who is still in love with his ex fiancé? I mean she's gone for fuck sake!! Let her soul rest in peace! Fucking move on!" Taehyung gives you death glares as you both exchange gaze.

"Taehyung stop!" This time it was Namjoon who asked to stop.

"Hyung! Y/n is fucking pregnant with his child... SHE IS FUCKING PREGNANT, GUYS! she has every right to know about him... SHE HAS FUCKING MAKES HIM HAPPY AGAIN FOR THE FUCKING SAKE! Yet he takes it for granted!!! DON'T YOU HAVE ANY FEELINGS JUNGKOOK??" He stood up from his seat, rushed over to you but Namjoon and Jimin quickly held him.

"She once told me that she is hoping that one day Jungkook... one day you can finally open up to her WILLINGLY before she finds out about everything herself... because if she does know it that way she'll be leaving you, COMPLETELY... and guess what?? I am 100% on her side" he added, poking his tongue on his lower lip. Looking at you in disbelief.

He pushes Namjoon and Jimin away and makes his way to the kitchen. "I'll go and talk to him," Jimin says, excusing himself. You just sit there still. Without you realizing that a drop of tears fell on your cheek.

"I've messed up big time hyungs. I should have listened to Taehyung hyung" you start sobbing and it becomes harder.

Everyone looked at each other before Namjoon made his way towards you and wrapped his arms around your shoulder.

"It's okay... just cry if that can help you. We will help you... we will help you bring y/n back..." you look at him with your blurry eyes.

"I'm sorry hyung..." you hug him tightly.

"It's okay... things happen" he patted our backs and released the hug.

"Guys... look at this" Hoseok suddenly voices out. "I tracked y/n's phone..." then he darted his eyes on you. Biting his lower lip.

"What hyung?" You asked, raising your right eyebrows. He turns his laptop to you and the others.

"She's with... Kai..." all eyes fixed at Jungkook. "She's at Kai's house" your sad eyes quickly turn to anger.

"How the fuck she's there hyung...?" You say as you rub your face slowly. Trying to control your anger. You look at each one of them and stop your tracks at Yoongi and Jin. They look hella furious.

"What do you want us to do Jungkook?" Jin asked you impatiently. "He won't stop, won't he... Well... let's bring back my love... home" you smirked and the others nodded.

Your pov

You were sitting inside your room. Looking outside the window. Thinking about how all of this happened.

When you thought that everything was a coincidence but after all the incident that occurred then only you found out it wasn't fate. More likely it was planned.

You are hurting a lot. You truly trust Jungkook and the others. Slowly your hand made its way to your belly and caressed it.

"You don't know how bad mommy wanted to have a normal life baby... I was hoping that you, mommy and daddy can live like other normal people... but here we are... me being a part of daddy and you are here with me... I love him... I love him so much, baby... I... I miss him so much..." you wipe away your tears.

Then something hit you. Making you realize that you had lost your bracelet. "Shit where is it??!" You tried to look around for it but couldn't find it. Then you remember the abandoned place.

"It must've dropped there... I need to go back to that place now..." you quickly got out of your room and walked down the stairs towards the entrance door.

You tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Shit! How am I supposed to go home now?..." you search around the house for the keys but couldn't find it. You walk back to the door once again and try to unlock it.

"Where do you think you're going... y/n?..."

———————

A/N: I need your opinion....

What do you guys think about the cover I made?