Three

Heartless Mafia
Part 3

"What..." Your eyes gaze fixated on his blank expression. you can see how sorrow and lonely was shown on his face.

"You heard me clearly y/n, I need you to help me to find the happiness that I've been missing for the past few years of my life..."

"I... desperately need your help Luna..." He says slowly.

Luna? again?

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, my name is Y/n not Luna." You corrected him.

He quickly changes his eyes direction towards you. Looking deeply in your eyes. Then all of a sudden he stood up.

With a serious tone in his voice, he says "Let's go.". You look at him, eyebrows furrowed.

Feeling a little confused.

"Mr. Jeon..."

"I said let's go!" He raised his voice and demands you to follow him, cutting your unfinished words.

You stood still at your spot not moving even an inch. Eyeing him weirdly as he walks to his car.

Did I say something wrong?

You look on the ground biting your lower lip, trying to process your previous actions.

Then you heard a honk making you flinch. You look up to see him sitting in his driver's seat, looking at you.

He signals you to come in. You just stood there eyeing him with your arms crossed. He hit the steering wheel and open his car door.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Get in the car now." You let out a deep breath and slowly walk to the car.

You plopped yourself on the passenger seat, within seconds the car move. You look at him as he's driving.

You can't see his face since he's wearing the face mask but all you can see is his defined jawline.

"How can someone literally look this perfect even with a face mask on?" You question yourself.

"Stop looking at me and please fasten your seatbelts." You just realize that you're not in your seatbelt and quickly put that on.

"Mr. Jeon?" He hummed in reply.

"did I do something wrong?"  You ask him still eyeing him.

He didn't reply you, but continued driving.

You've tried so many ways to make him talk to you but you didn't succeed. You finally gave up and decided to sleep.

Time skip

"Hey, wake up" you feel a light shake on your body. You rub your eyes and slowly you open them.

You look around and found out that you have arrived. You open the door and got out of the car. You walk to him as you saw he was holding your bag.

"Where are we?" You asked him as you guys are walking to the elevator.

"My condo" he said looking at the elevator running numbers.

"Oh..." you nodded.

The lift arrived and you guys walked in. He pressed the highest number of the building and you both stayed silent.

Once you guys reach the said level, he went out and you followed him.

Your jaw dropped, the whole level belonged to him. He unlocked the door and move aside to let you in.

"Go sit in the living room, I'll be there in a while." He says as he walks past you with your thing. You watch him as he walks away.

Your eyes sparkled. You look around the house. The concept is minimalist, he only had three colours around his house which is black, white and cream.

Even though the house is big, pretty and neat but there's one thing that are missing... it doesn't feel like home. It feels gloomy and empty.

You walk to the big sliding glass door and unlocked it. You went outside, standing there getting the feeling of the night breeze.

You inhale a large amount of air and let it out slowly. You admire the view in front of you. "So beautiful..." you say hugging yourself.

"Y/n..." you flinched because of the sudden approached by him.

"Oh Mr. Jeon you shocked me." You say stroking your chest slowly.

"Sit down and I'll explain to you what your job is" both of you sit down on the small chair on the balcony.

"As I told you earlier, I want you to make me feel happy. I need your help to make me have feelings inside me."

"I need you to help me make me feel at home, feel love... I've forgotten about those feelings since I had my job."

"I forgot how to smile, I forgot how to laugh, I forgot how to cry, I forgot how to love and... I forgot how does it feel at home..."

You just look at him as he says that. Even though he was expressing his feelings right now, his face doesn't seem like one. He is emotionless. You kinda feel bad for him.

"I've forgotten about everything... every single thing about feelings... about life. Ever since..." then he suddenly stopped talking, clenching his jaw.

"Ever since?..." you look at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Nothing. You should go to sleep. It's late" he says and was about to go back inside but you stopped him.

"No Mr. Jeon.. wait! what do you mean by saying ever since? And what does it have to do with your job?" You run in front of him, stopping him from walking away.

He just stood there blankly looking at your small figure. You can see how he clenched his jaw while gazing out his eyes on you.

"Rule number one, don't ever question me back" he took steps forward towards you. You can see how serious he is.

"Rule number two, don't ever question what my job is" he stops just centimetres away from you.

You gulp hard as his muscular body almost touches yours. He bends down to your heights, his nose brushing yours.

"We will continue this tomorrow" He straightened his body.

He caress your chin with his thumb and walk away. But he stopped his track when you voice out...

"Why me, Mr. Jeon?"

"Out of millions of people out there..."

"why me?"