Eleven

Heartless Mafia
Part 11

One week later

[Your pov]

"Jungkook! Breakfast is ready!" You shouted from the kitchen. You wipe away all the dirt and wash your hands.

"Jungkook!" You call him again when he doesn't answer you.

"Where is this guy..." you took off the apron and went to his room which is now your shared bedroom.

Opening the door slowly just to find a sleeping Jungkook. A smile was crept up on your lips.

"Awhh look at him... he is so sleepy even his lips slightly open" you come closer to the sleepy Jungkook.

You sit down beside him. You stroke his hair gently. "How I wish I can call you mine... Kookie" you whisper to yourself, smiling the flowers out of your garden heart.

"Sleep well Kookie..."  you caress his cheek and slowly lean forward and kiss his forehead.

You stared at his angelic sleepy face, feeling something surrounding your soul. Something surreal that made you smile sadly.

'I love you Kookie. I wonder if you feel the same way too'

Time skip later at night

"Princess..." Jungkook yells from the living room "Yes Jungkook" you yell back from the kitchen.

"stop doing things, you are not a maid..." you laugh as you hear him whine.

"Wait... I'm almost finished." You put all the things back in place and walk to the living room.

Jungkook's frowning face turned bright as he saw you walking towards him. "What took you so long..." he pouts.

"I was cleaning the kitchen. You know how I am. I can't stand seeing a mess." You say as you sit beside him.

"Fine..." he pinched your nose. Soon both of you were cuddling and talking about some random things.

"Jungkook..." he hummed in reply as he stroked your hair, "have you ever loved someone?" You look up to him.

You can see his facial expression becomes unease. "Yeah, of course I do," he says as he changes his gaze to the television.

"Was it Luna?" You asked while looking down at the floor. Playing with your fingers. "Yeah... Luna" he clears his throat.

"She must be so pretty..." you say still look down "to be honest, yeah. She's an angel..." you gaze fixed at him.

It was stupid of you for asking him that question which brings you so much pain in your heart.

"Of course..." you smiled at him, hiding the pain that was building inside you. "What happened?" You ask him.

"Hmm?" He looks at you, raising both of his eyebrows. "What happened to her? Where is she?".

You ask him once again while playing with his half moon shaped necklace. You can feel his hand caressing your arms gently.

"She's gone... gone from this hurtful and cruel world" his jaw clenched as he says that.

"Oh no... I uhh— Jungkook I'm sorry... I should've not asked you this..." the feeling of guilt surrounding your small figure.

You caress his cheek gently. "We should talk about something else," you added. He just smiled at you and nodded.

"Yes sure..." he kissed your forehead. "What do you want in your life?" You asked him once again.

He looks down at you, deep into your soul. "What do I want in my life?" You nodded at him.

"I... I want to have a family... I want to get married and have a happy and wonderful family..." he let out a deep sigh.

"I never get the chance to know how it feels to have a family..." he let go of your arms slowly.

Looking down on the floor, resting both of his arms on his thighs. Joining them together.

"My parents died when I was only 6 years old... that day I was waiting for them to pick me up from my kindergarten school..."

"But... they never came..." you see how his face becomes red as if he was mad but you decide to stay silent and listen to him.

"They were on their way to pick me up from school when...." He stopped and let out a deep sigh.

"When they both got shot by a group of people who tried to rob them..." his hands balled into fists. You covered your mouth, not believing what you just heard.

"They killed my parents... the only blood that I have in this world..." a drop of tear fell on his cheek.

"Because of that I've become an orphan at the age of 6... I was a kid y/n... I know nothing..."

Slowly you wrapped your hands around him. Bringing him closer to your embrace. "I never get the chance to know how it feels to have a family..."

He wrapped his hands around your waist, sobbing on your chest. Without you noticing that you were also crying.

Because you know how it feels. You have been suffering for the whole of your life. It hurts you to see him crying.

"I suffered for 13 years before I finally met someone. Someone who treated me just like his own son..."

"And that's when I met Luna, the love of my life... and all the hyungs" the moment you heard the name, your heart started to ache, so badly.

The tears of you that fall because of the sympathy turns to the tears of painful and hurting.

'of course He still loves her...' your little heart says but you keep on silent. Let the pain be buried deep inside you.

"For some reason she changed me, she changed me into someone that finally appreciates the littlest things that happened in their life..."

"She makes me feel like home, she makes me feel loved, she makes me feel like I'm worth living..."

More tears fall down to your cheek. 'No Jungkook... no... stop it... you are hurting me...' you yells inside your mind.

"But then 3 years ago, she's gone. She left me alone in this world. I became the old me... the bad old me"

"Until...."

"I found you..."