2ne1

Heartless Mafia
Part 21
JEON JUNGKOOK

"He is using me?"

You question him as a drop of tears fall on your cheek. "Yeah. Of course he is. What else do you think or maybe the reason he wants you then?" He says as he looks at you.

"Did he call you princess?" You nodded as an answer.

He laughed and clapped his hands "That was Luna's nickname that he gave her" he continued.

Your grip on the box becomes tighter. Your heart clenched and you feel like it is sinking deep to the very bottom of the sea. Your lips form a thin line.

"What else do you know?" You say as you look down on the box.

"A lot but I guess you might not want to hear the rest" you darted your eyes back at him.

'You know enough y/n. Stop hurting yourself. Just go home!' You thought in your mind "Tell me everything" you say.

He looked at you before replying "my pleasure" and smirked.

"Luna has a brother and her dad owns a big company which is run by Jungkook right now. But the thing is that no one knows about his whereabouts. He went missing right after the death of Luna. Leaving behind everything, including the company and all its assets to his son and of course Jungkook" he stopped and leaned towards his seat. You didn't interrupt him at all as he continued.

"Jungkook is like his second son. About him and Luna, they were about to get married in a month when the incident happened" you look at him as he pulled out a box of cigarettes, he took one out and put that in his mouth.

Before he could light up the cigarette, you stop him. "Please don't... I can't stand smoke..." you lie to him. He scoffed and kept the cigarette inside its box.

"Yo-you are such a gentleman. Than-Thank you..." you say slowly.

"What happened to Luna?" He fixed his gaze at you. You can see how his expression changes. "Jungkook... he wasn't like what you think of him..." he bit his inner cheek.

"What do you mean?" You look at him furrowing your eyebrows. "Did he ever tell you to not go anywhere without any of his men?" You nodded.

"He is a Mafia, y/n. The biggest Mafia in our country. He is the most famous and of course the leader of the Mafia" your eyes widened.

You look at him in disbelief.

Your body starts shaking so hard.

You shook your head in disbelief.

"no... you're lying... I don't believe you" You cover your mouth. Drops of tears streaming down on your face.

"Well, it's up to you if you want to believe me or not. I'm not losing anything," he says.

"Why are you telling me all this? What exactly are you trying to do?" You look at him as you feel so weak.you breath becomes heavy. Your head becomes dizzy.

"why?" You ask him once again.

"Nothing. I'm just trying to help you. Think about this. Don't you feel weird that he can run a big company at the age of 22?" His thumb made its way to his lips, rubbing it slowly.

"Don't you feel weird that he has 7 partners for a company? And all of them are so young... and... he always leaves you alone at home right?" You just nodded.

"Where do you think he go?" He questioned. You just shook your head because you don't have any words to say at the moment.

"he went for the mission y/n... he has a lot of missions and deals with the Mafias around the world," he says.

"He even killed people..." he smirked looking at you.

Your eyes grow a lot bigger, lips slightly parted. Your heart beats so fast, you can't believe what you've just heard.

"no... it can't be... my Jungkook won't do that to people" you begin to sob hard.

Your heart hurts a lot. You feel like you're being cheated. You feel like you're being used. You can't believe what you just heard.

"I guess you already know how Luna got killed..." you didn't have the energy to answer as you're crying so badly.

"She and Jungkook just finished having dinner at a very expensive restaurant. When a group of mafia, or let's just say their enemy surrounded them. And of course she knows everything about Jungkook. I guess that's the reason why he loves her so much. She is such a supportive and caring fiancé." He grip hard on his steering wheel.

"Back to the story, Jungkook was alone at that moment. He was fighting that group of people when suddenly one of them pulled out a gun and pointed at him. He was back facing that guy at that time. Luna sees that guy pull the trigger and she quickly runs toward Jungkook and takes a bullet for him. Which caused her, her life..." he shook his head as if he was sorry.

"She died at a really young age. Only 19 years old. Poor girl. Such a pity." He continued. Poking his tongue inside his cheek.

"How... how did you... know about all of this?" You wipe away your tears. Looking straight into his eyes.

"I'm just someone that used to be close to them," he says, smirking.

Your frown face was visibly shown. You can't accept his simple answer. You wanted to question him more but then you remember that you're carrying a little human inside you making you stop your thoughts and keep it to yourself.

"I want to go home..." you say slowly.

"My pleasure..." he says as he starts his car engine and drives you to your house that was just 10 minutes away.

He parked his car outside the entrance of Jungkook condominium. You were about to get out of the car when he stopped you.

"Do you want me to prove to you that Jungkook is a Mafia?" You were hesitant at first but then you nodded slowly.

"Pick up the phone when I call you" you nod once again and quickly get out of the car and go home.

Time skip at house

You locked your bedroom door and put the box on the bed. You stood there for a while. Crossing your arms on your chest.

Walking back and forth, Trying to calm yourself down as you know you are about to get hurt so much more in just a second.

Then slowly your hands made their way to your belly. Rubbing them with your thumb.

"What should I do baby? Help me" you say as you feel your tears start to form in your eyes.

You sit down on the bed, leaning on the bed frame. You let out a deep sigh. You grab the box and slowly you open it.

"Oh my god..."

A/N : what do you think it is????? 😎🕳👩🏻‍🦯