🔞Seven🔞

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Part 7 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

"I take it" he said to the reception and gave her his black card. You move closer to him and grab his arms.

Your chest slightly touched his arms which you didn't notice at all. He changed his gaze from the lady to you.

"What do you mean you take it, Jeon Jungkook?" You whisper to him. He gave you that "really" look before turning his head back towards the reception.

"Okay sir, 306 is the room number and located at level 3. This is your card." She handed him the card.

"Enjoy your stay and Happy honeymoon lovebirds." The middle aged lady smiles at both of you.

"Thank you." His gaze back at you. He intertwined his fingers with yours "lets go baby..." he says. Your heart is pounding so hard that it makes you feel dizzy and uneasy.

"Jungkook, why did you agree to take this room? It's a honeymoon suite for god sake..." you keep on nagging from the elevator until you reach the room.

He totally ignores you. He touched the card and unlocked the door. He walks in first, followed by you. He closes the door.

"You can just drive slowly and we can just go home. It wasn't that-.." All of sudden he pushed you hard by your shoulder.

Making your back touching the wall harshly. He pinned both of your hands on the wall above your head.

"Jungkook! What are you-" then he kiss you roughly. You tried to release the grip and to push him away but then he bit your lower lip making  you gasped.

He quickly took that chance by inserting his tongue.  You can't deny your desire and start to lose your sanity and give up by returning his kiss.

He let go of your hands, slowly lifted you up. He wrapped your legs around his waist, still pinning you on the wall.

His grip on your waist tightened. The kiss is needy, but yet still gentle. Your hands landed on the back of his neck, playing with his wet medium long wavy hair.

After a while he pulls away from the kiss. He rested his forehead on yours. Both of you are breathing heavily.

"You talk too much y/n. I almost inserted my dick inside your precious mouth." He says bluntly.

Your wide eyes looked into his, and gulp hard as you heard that. He put you down on the floor. "Go clean up yourself. You might catch a cold."

He pecks your lips once again before he went to the centre of the room. Acting like nothing happened.

Taking off his jacket and everything. He went to the single couch and sat on it.  He looks at you "do you want me to help you y/n?"

Your eyes widened once again and you quickly made your way inside the bathroom. Leaving a sheepish smile Jungkook outside.

You had done freshening up and wearing the bathrobe that was provided. You walk out of the bathroom while drying your hair just to find a sleeping Jungkook on the couch.

Your lips crept a little smile and you walked towards him. You caress his cheek and wake him up slowly.

"Jungkook... wake up." Slowly he opened his eyes, scratching the back of his neck. He stood up and stretched his body.

He kisses your forehead and makes his way to the bathroom. "Why is he becoming so affectionate all of sudden?" You scrunch your nose and just shake your head.