Fourteen

Heartless Mafia
Part 14

"What do you mean?" You asked her slowly, you didn't have the strength to even lift up your hands to wipe away your tears.

"OMG how can you be this dumb y/n??" She raises her voice a bit

"your presence here is such a big mistake! Don't you know that?"

"We were doing so great until you came!" Her index keeps pointing out in front of your face. With your blurry eyes you just look at her.

"I-I'm so-rry. I did-didn't know a-about that" you look down on the floor, sobbing in silence.

"Of course you don't" she scoffed at your words once again. She walked around you and observed you.

She stopped in front of you with her left arm on her waist and her right hand on her chin, "let me guess..." she said a little calmly this time.

"oh I get it" Then she flicks her finger

"you must be with him for his money. He pays you, doesn't he?" she laughed sarcastically, clapping her hands.

"A woman who is as low as you must want nothing but his money. Such a whore" she says as he picks up her bag and makes her way to the front door.

"You know nothing about me Minju." you spoke after a while. She stopped and turned around.

"No girl. I know everything about a girl like you..." she holds the doorknob and gives you the most disgusting look ever.

"Once a whore always a whore"  she laughed and twisted the doorknobs open and walked out of the restroom.

Once she's out of the restroom you walk to the sink. Your hands grab on each side of it, hard. Your heavy tears keep on streaming down your face nonstop.

"All I wanted in my life was happiness. Am I not allowed to be happy?" You look at yourself in the mirror.

Slowly you took out the half moon bracelet from your bag. "Mom... why...?" You cry silently.

"Why me mom? Why do you have to leave me so soon... why don't you take me with you?"

"Why do I need to face all this? What did I do wrong?" You bring the bracelets closer to your lips and kiss it.

"I miss you so much mom... I wish you were here" You brought the bracelet to your chest hugging it tightly.

You close your eyes and breathe in and out slowly, trying to calm yourself down. Once you feel calm, you let out a deep breath.

You open your eyes slowly and look at the reflection of yourself in the mirror. You scan the details on your messy face.

"Shit! Now I have to face the guys with this swollen face" you quickly wash your face and put some makeup on to cover your face.

You place your bracelet back inside your bag and walk out of the restroom. The moment you're out of the room, your steps halted the moment you see Yoongi leaning on the wall with his hands inside his pocket.

"What took you so long?" He darted his eyes on you, his facial expression changed.

"What happened to you?" You looked down and stayed silent.

He walked closer to you and lifted your face up by your chin. "Who did this to you?" You didn't answer him, instead, you began to cry once again.

Then he pulled you to his embrace, "it's okay everything is over now. I'm here." He strokes your hair gently. Trying to soothe you.

"I promise this will be the last time you cry. I won't let those tears come out of your precious eyes again..."

His words really melted your heart. You buried your face on his chest as you tighten the hug.

"Thank you Yoongi... thank you so much".

Both of you went back to the restaurant. Jimin smiled when he saw you but then his smile immediately faded as he saw you were crying.

He immediately got up from his seat and ran towards you. He opened his arms and you quickly ran to his embrace.

"What happened to you y/n? Hyung what happened?" He brings you to the table.

"you're going to tell us everything when we reach home" Jimin added.

Time skip at Jungkook's house

You unlocked the door and went inside the house followed by Jimin and Yoongi. You saw Jungkook sitting on the couch, watching the news.

He turned his head towards you and he smiled widely. "Princess you're back." But then he frowned. He went near you and cupped your cheek.

You just look at him blankly. He glares at Jimin and Yoongi raising his eyebrows. He pulls you closer to his chest.

"Speak now"

You guys sit on the couch and you tell them everything that happened inside the restroom just now.

Jungkook hands balled into fists, his face turns red. "Fuck it Minju! Y/n, what she says isn't true" he holds your hands tightly.

"You are not like that, not even a bit and you know it." You stared directly into his eyes.

"Did you really had sex with her?" Tears start to form in your eyes.

Yoongi and Jimin clears their throats. "We'll get going first guys. See you later" they both went out and the house went silent for a moment.

"Y/n-"

"Tell me Jungkook, is it true you and Minju were a thing?" A tear fell down on your face. His face turns red as if he's mad. He didn't answer you. Instead he gets up and walks to the bedroom and slams the door shut.

'It's true... they were a thing...' you thought to yourself.

Your lips form a thin line, you close your eyes making more teardrop on your face.

You tucked your hair behind your ears. You look down on your hands and sobbing silently.

Then you felt your body was lifted up and you saw jungkook was holding you. His eyes were red and teary.

He brought you to the room and lay you down on the bed. "I'm sorry..." you heard him say slowly.

He pulled the duvet over your body and he stroked your hair gently, within seconds you dozed off to dreamland.

Jungkook pov

As you see her sleeping, you stare into her beautiful face. "I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess.." you kiss her forehead and grab your phone.

You dialled a number as you fixed your eyes at sleeping y/n.

"Hello"

"You know what to do"