Eight

Heartless Mafia

Part 8

Jungkook pov

Groaning as you felt a heavy pressure on your chest as it was the reason why you wake up early.

You open your eyes slowly just to find a sleeping soundly y/n on your chest. You smile seeing how cute she is.

Then the flashbacks of what happened last night came into your mind. You gulp as you recall the heated moment that you both shared.

You groaned once again as you felt your bulge starts to grow hard underneath the white duvet. "Shit" you curse to yourself.

Then you felt her movement which she accidentally hit your hard member. "Praise the goddess! Oh my god..." you hissed in pain.

Y/n open her eyes slowly and look up to your pained face. "Are you okay Jungkook?"  She says as she sits on the bed rubbing her eyes trying to get a good look at you.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You smiled in frown at her, pressing your hard member down inside the towel.

"No... you are not okay. You look like you're in pain. What's wrong?" She cupped your cheek, giving you her most lovable look.

Leaning towards her, you peck her lips. "It's nothing y/n. Don't worry." You smiled at her, trying to convince her.

With her eyebrows furrowed, she looked down to your hand. You quickly turned her face to you not wanting her to see the problem you're having right now.

"You are having a hard time down there don't you?" She asks you as she looked down at her hands, playing with them.

You caress her cheek "It's okay y/n I can handle this" you were about to get off the bed when she stopped you.

You look back at her and see her hands on your arms "Le-let me he-help you..." she stares into your eyes as if it was her fault that you're having a boner.

"Hey... I told you it's okay. I can handle this. You must be tired from yesterday's event. Get some rest, okay? I'll be back" you stood up and turned around.

"Jeon Jungkook..." you stood still, back facing her. Turning your head 45 degrees, you saw her standing behind you.

You could see how slowly she untied her bathrobe. You drop your head to the back, poking your tongue inside your cheek.

Taking a deep breath before turning your body around. Your inner desire increases as you see her slide down the bathrobe slowly.

Revealing her bulky chest that is full of marks that was made by you. You bit your inner cheek as you felt your erection grow harder.

You saw her standing fully naked, "Fuck this shit!" You bit your lower lip and rush towards her. Attacking her plump lips.

You lifted her up and wrapped her legs around your waist. Pinning her on the wall, as she wrapped her arms around your neck and deepened the kiss.

The kiss was rough and heated. Both of your tongues were fighting each other. You squeeze her breast firmly making her moan in between the kisses.

"Jungkook..." her moans was like the sound of soothing music in your ear. "Yes princess, moan my name" you say as you give her a hot kiss on her neck.

She tilted her head to the side giving you more space to explore. Then you undo your towel, drop them on the floor.

Miracles happened after that.

Time skip [Your pov]

Both of you were sitting inside the car on your way back. He was holding your hand that was on his thighs.

For the first time ever in your life, you feel happy. You feel like you are appreciated.

You finally feel... love.

You look over to him, observing him. How focused he is when he's driving. 'How can someone look this perfect? How can someone build like this' you smile to yourself.

"Is something wrong?" He asked you to still focus on the road. His words brought you back to reality.

"What?" You say, still eyeing him. "Is something wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?"

He turns his head towards you and smiles before looking back at the road. "Can't I? I mean... no-nothing" you look down on your hand.

Then you heard him laugh for the first time. Your eyes immediately dart at him. "You,  you laugh? you just laugh..." he glanced at you. A smile was formed on his lips.

"Yes princess, I just laugh..." he caresses your upper hand with his thumb. A garden of flowers just blooms inside your little heart.

Seeing him smiling makes your horror world change into such a fairytale 'am I in love with you, Jungkook?' you chuckle at your own thoughts.

Time skip

"Where is this place?" You ask him as he parked his car at a giant and tall building at the centre of the city.

"My office" he says before getting out of the car. He opens the door for you and waits for you to come out. You get out of the car with your mouth wide open.

"So do you mean my caretaker is one rich guy in the city?" You asked him bluntly. Making him laugh at your words.

"Caretaker? Really??" He laughs at you once again. You pouts looking away from him. "Why are you so cute?" He scrunched his nose and pinch your cheek.

"Lets go..." he stroke his hands on you and you gladly take it before he walks you to the building, hand in hand.

Before you could get in the entrance, someone stopped the both of you...

"Hey Jungkook..."

"Minju?"