Nineteen

Heartless Mafia
Part 19

It's been a month since the incident occurred. You never heard anything from Minju after what had happened.

You feel so weird when she disappeared just like that. Jungkook has been taking care of you since he finds out that you're pregnant.

To be honest he makes you feel like you're a real princess. He spoils you way too much. Jungkook being Jungkook, he never lets you stay alone.

He will ask one of the boys to stay with you until he's home but today you got two companies.

Namjoon, Jin and you are currently in the kitchen baking a cake. Well basically not you and namjoon, just Jin himself baking them.

"Why can't you let us help you Jin?..." you whined at him.

"Should I remind you young lady?" He glares at you, raising one of his eyebrows.

"You are fucking pregnant and this Joonie?" He points at Namjoon, giving you his disbelief look.

"Hyung!! Language! The baby might hear you..." Namjoon said while his hand covered your ears.

Jin rolls his eyes "He's gonna get the flour on him instead of the bowl" he added and turns his head back to the bowl.

"I hate to say this but I have to admit what he says is definitely right and true, y/n" Namjoon says right after Jin.

He looks at you smiling sheepishly showing his deep dimple. You look at him giving your blank facial expression.

"You are supposed to be in the same team with me Namjoon!" You pout. Both of them just laugh at you.

You rested your head on top of your hands on the kitchen counter. "This is so unfair" you mumble to yourself.

"Y/n?..." Jin calls you softly. "How old are you?" He asks you as he stops from mixing the ingredients.

"I'm 22 years old" then you saw both Namjoon and Jin look at each other. Widening their eyes. Then turned their head towards you simultaneously.

You furrowed your eyebrows while looking at them, "what?" You give your question a look at both of them.

"Which means, You and-"

"Namjoon! Stop!" Jin interrupts Namjoon quickly. "Jin, why did you stop him? Namjoon spill it right now!" You raised your voice a little.

"It's nothing y/n. Sorry." Namjoon says, looking away from you. "Namjoon please..." you say, pleading.

You can see sympathetic eyes from Namjoon towards you. "What I was saying is that you and Jungkook are the same age. That's all" he try to act casual.

You rolled your eyes "yeah right". Then you heard the sound of the doorbell. "I'll go get it" Namjoon says, rushing towards the door.

You just watch him as he runs to the door. "cute" You smile at his cuteness "huh, can't he just run like an adult?" Jin blurted out of nowhere. You look at Jin, weirdly.

You hear loud voices in the living room, you get off the chair and walk there. "Yoongi!!" You scream, running towards him and hugging him.

"You do know you shouldn't run right?" Yoongi says as you guys parted from the hug. You just smile at him and scrunch your nose. He smiles and ruffles your hair.

"Hey where's my hug?" You looked behind Yoongi and saw Jimin pouting at you. "Aaa Jiminie..." you walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

Then you hug all of them before plopping yourself beside Hoseok and cuddling with him. "You smell so nice Hoseok..." you keep on sniffing his scent.

The other boys just watch you and Hoseok, laughing at your cuteness. "Hey stop, Jungkook gonna kill me" he says as he pushes you gently.

"Why should I kill you hyung?" A voice suddenly was heard behind your back. All you guys turned your head around and found out Jungkook just came home.

You smile lovingly at him and walk towards him. "I miss you Jungkook..." you say as you snuggle into his chest. He kissed your forehead and pecked your lip.

"Me too princess" he said before kissing the top of your head. You can hear the boys whistling and mocking you guys.

"Okay idiots, food is ready now. Let's eat!" Jin shouts from the dining area. Jimin and Taehyung run towards the dining table, pushing each other away.

You laugh at them and walk to the table hand in hand with Jungkook. All of you sit down and start eating.

"I've made the DNA test" Jungkook looked at you while holding your hands that were on top of the table.

All eyes were fixed on him. Everything went silent for a while.

"you go alone?" Namjoon questions him.

He shook his head, "no, Yoongi hyung accompanied me since Minju was there too" you just looked at him and nodded.

He caresses your cheek "everything will be fine. Don't worry princess" he added.

"what if the baby is really yours Jungkook?" You look down on your lap.

"It will never be my child, trust me" his grip on your hands tightened as if he try to convince you.

"How can you be so sure?" You say slowly.

"I'm sure-"

"what if it is really your child Jungkook?..." He looked away and stayed silent.

"Please answer me" There was a whole silence at the dining table. Everyone just watches the both of you.

'I knew it. He wouldn't answer me' you sighed.

"I'm full." You let go of Jungkook's hand grip and went to your room.

You ignore Jungkook who's calling for you, then you hear Jin ask him to let you cool down for a while.

You lock yourself inside the room, laying down on the bed. There's a lot inside your mind right now.

Then suddenly your phone beeps. A message notification popped up from an unknown number....

"See me if you want to know the truth about Jeon Jungkok at xxxx park around 10:00 AM"

A/N: double update! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!!