Twenty Seven

Heartless Mafia
Part 27
JEON JUNGKOOK

⚠️ : This part may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended, you may leave or please read at your own risk. The posts within are intended for above 15 and may include scenes of abuse, violence and  strong abusive language. Reader discretion is advised. By all means, it is just a FANFICTION all information throughout the story is fake and does not reflect on personal information.
————————————————————

Jungkook pov

Both of your hands rested on the table supporting your body. Your head was hanging low.

"I knew it..." you are still looking down.

"What?" Jin asked you.

"I knew that she's somehow connected to Luna and of course you both" you say as you look up switching between the both of them.

"Her appearance reminds me of Luna, her attitude reminds me of Yoongi hyung and her affection, care reminds me of Jin hyung. Now everything is cleared. She is the missing princess..." your lips form a thin line as you caress the now complete shape of the moon.

"Jungkook..." Yoongi calls your name. You hummed and looked at him.

"Are you really in love with y/n or was it because she resembles Luna a lot?" you stayed quiet at first as Yoongi looked at you with an unexplainable facial expression.

"Hyung-"

"Listen here kid, y/n is my only one true blood that I have in this world. I will not tolerate any shithead that will make my girl hurt... even if it is you" he said after he had finished putting up his weapon.

"Yoongi calm down..." Jin comes near him and pats his back.

"Let's go, we need to get my sister back before it's too late," he added.

"Yeah, Jin hyung is right. We need to make a move now " Namjoon interrupts.

You look at him and nod as he smiles and nods back at you.

Inside the car

Jin was driving the car with Namjoon sitting on the passenger seat beside him. While you and the others are at the back.

Taehyung was sitting beside you. He looks at you and smiles while playfully massaging your neck. Hoseok ruffles your hair. Making you giggle.

"You look tense. Don't worry she'll be fine. We'll save her and our little buddy, we promise" Jimin says, wrapping his arms on your shoulder. Gripping a little hard at the end of it.

Taehyung nodded, agreeing with Jimin. You smile at both of them. Then your gaze exchanged from them to Yoongi who was sitting at the corner of the van while looking down at the bracelet.

You make ways and sit down beside him. You let out a deep breath "hyung..." you say slowly. He doesn't look or reply at you back but you know he listens to you.

"Yoongi hyung... I have to admit. She does remind me of Luna. and at first when she was there with me, I thought that Luna was finally back in my arms. I was thrilled because I really thought that y/n is Luna"

"And when Luna's gone, I had promised myself and also to Luna,  that... I will never fall in love with anyone else. I want to stay loyal to her. I promised Luna that she'll be the only one in my heart. That she will forever be my princess. That she will be the only one that I want"

"But everything changed when y/n came. She makes me feel like me again. You do know how I was after the death of Luna. She brings back the old me. I was able to smile, to laugh, to do the things that I once used to do. I sing back hyung... I sing..."

"The longer I am with her, I become more confused with myself. She makes me feel loved. She... she makes me fall in love with her." You smile at yourself when the thoughts of her come through your mind.

"She makes me love her for who she is. She makes me love her by being her true self. Yes I do love Luna but she is my past and I'd moved on..." you turned your head at Taehyung and saw him smile proudly at you.

You switch your gaze at Yoongi "I love Y/n for who she is hyung. Not because she looks like Luna... I love her with every piece of me. My love towards her becomes even deeper when I find out about her being pregnant with my child." You hold his hands tightly.

"Hyung..." you gulp hard as you suddenly feel so nervous "as a man I am... I need your blessing... please bless us..." he looked at you after the long speech of yours.

"You have my blessings jungkookie!"

Jin shouted out of nowhere from the driver's seat. All of you laugh because of his goofiness.

Even Yoongi smile at his half brother's stupid acts.

Yoongi becomes silent, his fierce eyes darted at you "you hurt my baby sister, i will kill you with my own two hands..."

Then he smiles "you have my blessing too" all of them clapping their hands and congratulating you.

You hug him "I won't, I promise"

Your pov

You heard a weird sound and movement, your body aches. You tried to open your eyes but everything was black. Then you realize that you were in a car with your hands and legs tied.

You were struggling so hard to move but you can't. "Don't move too much sweetheart, you're going to hurt yourself" a voice was heard beside you.

"Kai?" You say slowly. "Such a clever girl... yes baby it's me" he replied to you with his evil laugh.

"Kai, why did you tie me up? Wher— Where are you taking me??" Your voice cracked. You feel your body doesn't cooperate as you try to release yourself but the straps in your hand are too tight.

"Your stupid man knows about you being with me and try to get you back. So I decided to bring you somewhere else" he says as he caresses your cheek.

"Don't touch me with your fucking filthy hands" you spats at him.

"You piece of shit whore!" Then suddenly he grabbed the back of your hair harshly and slapped you so hard. Making you fall to the ground.

You groan in pain. "Please... have mercy on me... I'm pregnant..." you start to cry.

"Mercy? What the fuck is that?" He pulls you by your arm harshly and brings you to his lap.

"Kai please.." you beg him.

"I don't care y/n"

"Even if you have a miscarriage, I don't even care"

"Cuz I want it to happen and let Jungkook feel... about how I feel all this while"

————————

A/N: fun fact! Do you guys know that in permission to dance BTS include the language sign in their dance?

I love my boys 😭😭