Eighteen

Heartless Mafia
Part 18

You pov

Pregnant...

You smile widely as you hold the pregnancy test, drops of tears fall on your cheek.

"I'm pregnant..." you bounced in a place as you felt so happy. You look at the reflection in the mirror.

"You're going to be a mom" you scrunch your nose. "I cannot wait to see Jungkook's reaction when he finds out about this" you take a real deep breath

All of a sudden you feel so nervous and uneasy. "What if he doesn't want a child?... What if he wants me to get rid of it?... no..." you shook your head, biting your lower lip.

"But he told me that he wanted to have a family of his own..." you look down on the pregnancy test.

"Whether he likes it or not, this is his child. He deserved the world to know" You nodded in determination and grip hard on the test.

You put the test on the kitchen counter and quickly went to the bathroom and did your necessary thing.

You want to make it special since this is big news for you. Once you are done showering you wear a cute white off shoulder cropped top with dark blue ripped jeans paired with black converse.

You did light makeup and a messy bun for your hair. You take a look at yourself in the mirror for a final touch up.

You smile as if you're satisfied with the results. "You can do this mommy!" You giggle at your own words.

You grabbed your phone that was on the nightstand and your bag on the back of your room door. You walk out of the room and grab the test that was on the kitchen counter and place it inside your bag.

You try to call Jin and Jimin a few times but they didn't pick up the phone. You frown looking at your phone screen. "That's weird" you whisper to yourself.

Time skip

You managed to get yourself to Jungkook's office by taxi. You arrived at his floor and walked inside.

You saw Hanee and smiled at her. She smiles back at you but her face kinda looks like she's sorry. But you didn't think much about it.

You stopped in the hallway of his room and took the test out of your bag. You hold the test with both of your hands.

There are so many emotions running inside you. Your happy smile never leaves your face. You are dying to see his reaction.

You let out a deep breath, and can't stop smiling, "you can do this!" Slowly you walk to his door and enter his room without knocking since you are already used to it.

"Please believe me... this is our child. I'm not lying but that's the truth..." the
the genuine smile that was plastered on your face instantly faded.

The contentment feelings that were once flooded inside of you vanished into thin air. The pain that kept on stabbing your heart was unbearable.

the grip of your precious gift to Jungkook loosening and it drops onto the wooden floor. Making the both of them turn their head towards you.

Tears stream down on your face with no mercy. You can see how his facial expression changed once he saw you standing there in a very miserable state.

"Y/n..." he steps closer to you but you keep on taking steps backwards.

"Why?..."

the only word that you can process to come out of your trembling mouth.

You look over to Minju who was on the floor smirking at you. You covered your mouth as tears can't stop running down your face.

That's when you decide to get out of the hurtful room. You run towards the elevator, you keep on pressing the down button.

Once the elevator arrives you immediately get in and press the ground floor button. Then you saw Jungkook running towards you while shouting for you to stop.

You ignore him and look the other way and keep on pressing the close button. Few moments later you arrive at the lobby and you quickly run towards the exit.

You were about to stop a taxi when you felt a hand grabbing your wrist and pulling you towards their embrace.

You look up to see a very puffy and red-eyed Jungkook. He's crying so hard.

"Don't leave me princess... please" he says trying to coax you.

"Let me go Jungkook..." you push him with a full force making him stumble to the back. But then he quickly grabbed your wrist again and brought you back to his embrace.

"It wasn't my child y/n. I swear to god it wasn't mine..." he says in between his sobs.

"It wasn't mine... please trust me..." he added.

"How can you be so sure, Jungkook?" Your look at him with your blurry eyes. He wipes away your tears.

"You know how she always tries to make us apart. She will never stop and keep on going. But I promise you princess... that child she's carrying wasn't mine. It will never be mine. I will take a DNA test on her to prove it to you... please don't leave me... please..." he says in pleading.

You look away from his gaze, still in his embrace. "I don't know Jungkook... I asked you once but you didn't even bother to tell me and when things happen like this... I don't know if I can trust you again Jungkook..." more tears streaming down on both of your faces.

Then he kneels in front of you. Making your eyes widened "what are you doing Jungkook? People's watching. Get up now." You try to pull him to stand.

"Please trust me... i beg you princess... please..." he pleaded.

"Yes... I will. Now Get up Jungkook" He smiled sadly and stood on his feet.

He cupped your cheek and looked deep in your eyes "Thank you princess. I'll prove to you that child wasn't mine but this one right here..." his hand made its way to your belly and caressed it.

"the little bean inside you is mine..." he kissed your forehead and hugged you.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath before wrapping your hands around his waist and buried yourself on his chest. Feeling the warmth of his body mixed with you.

He lifted your face "I promise I'll stay with you until the end of my life princess" he says before kissing your lips.

No one pov

"You are not winning yet y/n"

"I will get what's mine"