Twenty Nine

Heartless Mafia
Part 29
JEON JUNGKOOK

⚠️ : This part may contain content of an adult nature. If you are easily offended, you may leave or please read at your own risk. The posts within are intended for above 15 and may include scenes of abuse, violence and strong abusive language. Reader discretion is advised. By all means, it is just a FANFICTION all information throughout the story is fake and does not reflect on personal information.

————————————————————

"Minju?"

she rushes over to you and quickly removes the rope from you. "I'm sorry y/n" she hugged you tightly.

You look at her frowning, you feel so confused "what happened to you??" You asked her to scan her from head to toe.

"You have bruises all over you... did he do that to you???" You both sit down on the floor.

She's holding your hands tightly while facing down the floor. You can see drops of tears landing on the cold floor.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?? Why are you here?" You asked her once again. She wipes her tears with her sleeve before looking up to you.

"I'm here because of stupid me and also Kai..." she stopped as she cried again. She is sobbing real hard.

"You can tell me everything Minju..." your grip on her hand tightened.

"I'm so sorry y/n... everything is my fault" you look at her, frowning. "All of this happened because of me..." she says while looking at you deep into your eyes.

You shook your head "I don't really understand Minju. What do you mean?" She gulps hard.

"Kai... I met Kai when I found out about you being together with Jungkook... I asked him to work with me in order to set you both apart... I was jealous of you... I've been trying to get Jungkook like forever but you... you just get him like in one blink... and that makes me mad. I let my anger take over my body and I met him... I met Kai..." she stopped for a while and looked at you with her red and puffy eyes.

You on the other hand were so confused, you were questioning yourself what had you done wrong to her.

"I told him everything that I know about you and Jungkook. We work together because... he wants you y/n... he wants you from the very beginning." She says slowly.

Your eyes widened "What?..." she quickly covered your mouth and looked around "shhh... slow down..." she removed her hands.

"What do you mean he wants me in the first place??" You are questioning her. She looked hesitant at first but she continued her story.

"Do you remember when your stepdad wants to sell you to an unknown guy?"

You nodded your head

"it was him y/n. It was Kai who he wanted to sell you with but then Sehun offered him 1 million to buy you and your stepdad immediately agreed and sold you to him. He was hella mad and... he killed your stepdad 2 weeks later" she looked at you with sympathy.

"My stepdad died?" She nodded. "Kai killed him?" And again she nodded.

"I'm speechless Minju... I don't know what to say..." she shook her head. A drop of tear falls on your cheek.

"it's okay y/n... I understand" she says.

"Even though my stepdad was a mean guy to me, he still took care of me before he got into the gambling's thing" you closed your eyes and lowered your head.