Seventeen

Heartless Mafia
Part 17
JEON JUNGKOOK

Minju pov

When you heard that you're pregnant you were shocked. 'This can't be happening' you gulp hard, looking deeply on the table. Trying to process everything.

"How... how far am I?" You asked the doctor still looking down. "Still early, just around 7 weeks" your gaze shots at him.

"7 weeks??" You question him again. He just smiled at you and nodded. Your lips form a thin line as you try to think whose father is.

"So miss Han, since you're still early and fragile. I suggest you not stress yourself. Eat healthy. Get more rest." He says, interrupting your thoughts.

"I'm gonna give you vitamins and the next date. Please come on the given date." He added.

"Yeah... sure" you force a smile towards the doctor. You get up from your seat and are about to go out when the doctor stops you.

"Miss Han, I know from your expression that... you aren't expecting that but a child is a gift. Whatever it is, the decision is in your hands." the doctor says.

"I pray for the best for you. Goodluck and be careful. The baby is still fragile" he added. You gave him a faint smile and thanked him. Taking the vitamins before heading out of the clinic.

You get in your car, and let out a deep sigh. "I am 7 weeks pregnant? But who's the father?" You close your eyes, trying to recall every bit of memories inside your brain.

You lean on the car seats, then one by one your memory appears on your mind until... "oh my god! It's Jungkook!" Your eyes flick open with a sudden sparkle and your heart blooms.

"I'm having his child... he's the last person that i have sexual intercourse with" you clap your hands happily as you finally figure it out.

"You can't ignore me this time Jungkook baby, we're coming..." you  smug, turning on the engine and you start to drive.

Time skip

[Jungkook's office]

The lift door opened and you walked out of it. You walked past the receptionist "miss Han, stop you cannot go inside. Mr Jeon is having a meeting right now"

You didn't even bother to listen to the receptionist who kept on stopping you and kept on walking until you reached his room.

You push the door open and find out all his friends are there. Jungkook was standing in front of his desk.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon, I've tried to stop her but she doesn't listen to me." The receptionist complaint.

"It's okay Hanee. Thank you. You can continue your work now" you glare at the receptionist making her gulp hard before making her way out of the room.

As you turned your head to Jungkook, you flinched as the 7 of them darted their eyes to you. The look of hatred was obviously shown on their faces.

"I need to talk to you Jungkook" you finally speak after being in silence for a moment. You feel uneasy as all eyes are on you.

He sat on the edge of his desk, crossing his arms on his chest "speak"  he says. You glance at each one of his members before looking back at him.

"I need to speak to you alone" you give him the look of dominance. He rolled his eyes.

"Hyungs we will continue our discussion later." He says annoyed.

"I need to get this problem fixed," he says as he walks back to his seat. You scoffed at his words 'problem? Let's see if you can fix this problem later, Jungkook' a smirk plastered on your face.