Thirteen

Heartless Mafia
Part 13

Yoongi pov

"Hyung how can someone literally look the same?" he says as he walks with you behind her.

"What? There are 7 people out there who look like us" you rolled your eyes. Keep on walking and watching her.

"But she is literally the same! I mean look at her!" He pointed at her as his voice raised a bit, you quickly covered his mouth.

"What the fuck are you doing?? Are you trying to get us caught talking about her behind her back??" You let go of him and smack the back of his neck.

"Aww hyung! That hurts!" He hit your shoulder "guys? Is everything okay?" Y/n stopped her tracks as she heard you guys bickering.

Both of you stopped on what you're doing. "Yeah everything is fine. Don't worry" Jimin says smiling at her.

Then he runs to y/n walking beside her. You can see how both of them click together immediately.

You frown, 'she is definitely not Luna. Luna is a shy person. She doesn't usually get along with others. Who is this girl?" You keep on observing her.

"Yoongi?"

You see she waved in front of you. "Huh? Yeah, sorry what?" You fixed your tie awkwardly after being caught looking at her.

She chuckles at your reaction "we're just thinking about getting something to eat. Are you in?" She is smiling at you.

Her sweet smile and her deep dimples melts your heart. "Yeah, sure" you smile slightly at her.

"Yeay, let's go!"

She turns around and links her arms with Jimin and starts to walk. You can see how goofy the both of them are. A smile was formed on your lips.

Your pov

The three of you were eating and talking at the same time. Little by little Yoongi starts to talk with you and you really enjoy talking to him.

"So... you guys are Jungkook's partner?" The boys nodded their heads. Keep on eyeing you.

"Then why aren't you both at the office?" You asked them as you took a sip of fresh watermelon drink.

"Because we're here to keep you safe," Jimin says. You frowned looking at him.

"Why do you need to keep me safe?"

"I'm totally fine you know" you narrow your eyes at them. You can see how Jimin starts acting weird.

But the thing is different for Yoongi, he is more calm. He keeps on eating his food and acts like nothing happened m.

"Sometimes i was wondering what you guys are working for, because..." you stop as you see Yoongi's eyes shot at you.

"Because?..." he looked at you with the corner of his eyes.

"I don't know, you guys act so differently and it makes me suspicious of you guys..." you spats at him.

"Including Jungkook?" He questions you. You looked down and you nodded slowly. Things went silent after that.

"Don't worry y/n we're not like what you think. We are a good guy" Jimin winked at you and patted your shoulder.

"I hope so..." you let out a deep breath.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked you. "Yeah... I think I'm gonna go to the ladies for a while..." You stood up. Placing the napkin on the table.

Jimin was about to get up from his seat when you stopped him saying that you're okay since the toilet is just behind the restaurant.

Inside the ladies

You are washing your hands after finishing doing your things when the door behind you swings open. Then you saw her... "Minju..."

She walked out of it, her eyes straight away looking at you. "Well... well... look who do we have here..." You saw her smirking at you. She comes closer to you.

You just watch her as she walks towards the sink beside you. She opens the water taps and wash her hands.

You being such a nice human being try to start a conversation with her because why not? Right? You didn't have any problems with her.

"Looking good Ms. Minju" you look to the other side after saying that and close your eyes.

'looking good? What the hell y/n'.

Then you clear your throat. You look back at her "i know" she says cockily. You can't deny the fact that she is really looking so gorgeous.

Her long wavy brunette hair, her beautiful dark brown cat eyes, perfect small nose, her heart shaped lips match with her facial features.

Every guy who looks at her will definitely fall in love at first sight with her. You felt so small standing beside her.

"I don't know what Jungkook sees in you" she blatantly said out of nowhere interrupting your little thoughts.

"I'm sorry?" You say.

Giving you her most sarcastic smile. "I know you heard me y/n" She scoffs.

You stayed silent "why don't you mirror yourself? Did you really picture yourself with Jungkook?" She added.

When you hear Jungkook names brought to the conversation, your blood begins to boil. "What does Jungkook have to do with this??" You furrowed your eyebrows looking at her.

She smiles annoyingly at you before talking "Me and Jungkook were a thing y/n. We are everything that a couple needs" she crossed her arms on her chest.

"We were happy when we were together. We kissed..." she stopped and slowly she touched her lower lip.

"We had sex... gosh he is so good" she smile to herself, biting her lower lip. Then her facial expression changed. She comes near you.

A drop of tear falls on your cheek, following one after another. You're hurt, a lot. You let your tears stream down your face.

"then you came..."

"And you ruined everything y/n..."

"everything...."